So early last night Dragon and I are in a Rush server playing Arica Harbor and we're defending. As the second of the first 2 M-coms falls I spawn in and spend the next few minutes shooting the advancing US team in the back and running around stabbing a couple of snipers.. the usual stuff. Low and behold up pops the Abrams, well I'm always happy to drive an Abrams so I hop in and run the thing right into the middle of town. Dragon does a couple quickie repairs and we're PWNING the pissed off Americans as they come down the hill. Hell we prolly killed 10 to 20 on our own before we were C4'd and had to fall back.

As we started to defend the bridge with the T-90 in popped BS... So Dragon and I are killing folk at the bridge and BS is running up front owning up on the still pissed off Tank-less Americans... Then it happens... The text appears on the screen... 'F'n LA clan!!' F'n LA clan this and F'n LA clan that... It was sweet.... I typed back; suck it!!

Just like old times I tell you... And NO JETS even!! think they hate now, good thing there's no PLANES!!
PWNED!