PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Janet Jackson...

|Noob
February 1st, 2004, 08:16 PM
When her boob came out in halftime?:D :d:

I'll post the pic of it with an OK from an admin...

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 1st, 2004, 08:30 PM
Denied...sorry. This is a family forum.

|Noob
February 1st, 2004, 08:32 PM
Oh well, just thought I'd offer. Interesting picture...

MadOne
February 1st, 2004, 08:43 PM
lmao, yeah, i seen it and thought OMG did i see what i thought i just saw? hmm..yeah send me the pic [email protected]

CajunTech
February 1st, 2004, 09:00 PM
It's covered with a tassel and aparently was a planned thing. CBS lines got flooded with complaints afterwards.

Redneck
February 1st, 2004, 09:01 PM
Justin snatched it off her.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 1st, 2004, 09:02 PM
u can send it to me as well if you want [email protected]

Maximus
February 1st, 2004, 09:12 PM
Yes, it was choreographed...If you hear the last line of the song that Timberlake sang, it was "I'll have you naked by the end of this song" Then he ripped her boobie thing off to exposed her pastie covered ta ta...I guess when you have an ex chick that made out with Madonna and Christina Aguilera and then married some guy for 10 minutes, you tend to want a little revenge...But at any rate, I want it too! [email protected] or send me the link!

LA_MERC_JESTER
February 1st, 2004, 09:33 PM
he he he he glad I was watching on a big screen...........

LA_MERC_Drax
February 1st, 2004, 09:35 PM
yep, i'd like a copy of that too, guess i missed it.

[email protected]

LA_MERC_Spark
February 1st, 2004, 09:47 PM
put it in the drunken forums when you get it MadOne

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 1st, 2004, 10:38 PM
you mean you watched the half time show?!?

Maximus
February 1st, 2004, 11:25 PM
ACK! I need access to the Drunken Forums again!

LA_MERC_BS
February 2nd, 2004, 07:39 AM
send me a copy please.. [email protected]

Hey who was the patriots player that they kept showing while the streaker was on the field? The look on that guys face was priceless. If someone has video of the linebacker dishragging the streaker I like to have it. That would be a good "OWNED "gif

Maximus
February 2nd, 2004, 10:40 AM
http://www.c101.com/jacor-common/globalphotos.html?eventID=22545&eventsection=janet&pagecontent=janet

BE WARNED that this is NOT for anyone under 18!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 2nd, 2004, 06:31 PM
Oh goodness you dirty ole men!! LOLOL.. When I seen it I said "oh my god Wayne look she showed her boobie!!!"

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 2nd, 2004, 10:35 PM
hahahahah NICE DL hahaha

SnAkEbItE
February 3rd, 2004, 12:38 AM
Yes well the problem I have is that they both freaking lie their heads off now the heat is on their butt's. Oh it was an accident he wasn't supposed to tear the bra off...if that is the case then why the pasty? My opinion is that Britney left is butt cause he doesn't have any testicular fortitude.

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 3rd, 2004, 08:58 AM
actually i dont think its a pasty looks possibly like a piercing but i still think it was planned

CajunTech
February 3rd, 2004, 09:21 AM
A link on www.fark.com has a little right up about it being planned. Also, I believe the cameras panned out right before it happened.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 3rd, 2004, 01:30 PM
Either way it's not a very attractive booby. I wish Justin wouldve done that to Britany or even Christina. :D

Scott

LA_MERC_Drax
February 3rd, 2004, 01:55 PM
I always wondered what janet's would look like, it wasn't bad IMHO, did have a pretty cool piercing in it tho.

Apocalypse
February 3rd, 2004, 02:17 PM
It was nice. I think a lot of people are making it out to be something amazing, but in this day and age, it's becoming socially accepted. I think Britney and Madonna kissing was a shock to some people, but I look at it as the norm for pop culture. Sex sells, as if the Superbowl didn't have enough viewers. Christ, more people gather to watch the Superbowl than get together and celebrate Thanksgiving! Just my opinion.

Out

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 3rd, 2004, 02:19 PM
yahoo.com news has that pic up now...weird

{D|M}HillBillY
February 3rd, 2004, 02:42 PM
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/janet-jackson-superbowl-video.htm

check out link

LA_MERC_Drax
February 3rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Now that i viewed this video, o bout a million times, not just the one from hillbilly, its on several different sites, if ya just look at janets face, and how it took her before she covered up, you can kinda tell something kooky is going on. I'd say it took her atleast 2 to 3 seconds before she tried to cover up. Think about it, back in gym class, when someone came up behind ya and jerked down your gym shorts, how long did it take you to notice ????

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 3rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
about 1/100000000000000000000000000000000th of a second...yeah, she knew ahead of time and was perfectly ok with it.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 3rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
-->Justin<-- HEY Janet want to show off your Boobie to millons of people ?

-->Janet<-- Sure WHY not? Im getting older and it wont be to
long before my boobies dont look good any more

-->Justin<-- Ok well Just make sure you have that nipple thingy in when I rip off your pasty thingy...

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

JUNKY
February 3rd, 2004, 10:50 PM
It's amazing what stars who are fading from the spotlight will do to get them back in the spotlight, regardless of what it is that gets them there.

Looking at the video, can you imagine any other thing that Justin could have possibly been doing? I mean it isn't like it's a dance move, he reaches over and rips off her bra cup. There's nothing else that he could have possibly been trying to accomplish. And for those of you with no experience of bras or bustiers -- they don't just come apart like that. I know I have a closet full of the things.
"I shouldn't have said that, should not have said that..."

LOL -- anyways, back to your non-boob-filled website.....

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 4th, 2004, 12:47 PM
lol junky thats what I was thinking.. I mean what move would he have done, if he did not tear it off?? Lol he called it a "wardrobe malfunction"?? I think he was trying to take off the whole thing and just the right boob cup came off haha, theres your malfunction mr. beebop

LA_MERC_Yankee
February 6th, 2004, 08:34 AM
NEW YORK — For Janet Jackson (search), it was the breast of times, but for one Tennessee woman it was so bad that she is filing a federal lawsuit demanding billions of dollars in damages.

Bank worker Terri Carlin (search) wants compensation for herself and millions of viewers "injured" by the lewd behavior of Jackson and fellow performer Justin Timberlake (search) during Sunday's Super Bowl coverage.

On Wednesday Carlin filed a proposed class-action lawsuit in federal court in Knoxville, Tenn., against Jackson, Timberlake, broadcasters MTV and CBS and their parent company, Viacom.

The suit fails to specify what injuries Carlin suffered when she saw Timberlake rip off part of Jackson's costume, exposing her breast, saying only that: "As a direct and proximate result of the broadcast of the acts, [Carlin] and millions of others saw the acts and were caused to suffer outrage, anger, embarrassment and serious injury."

The lawsuit argues the broadcast companies and the singers breached an "implied" contract with viewers not to subject them to sexually explicit acts during what should have been family entertainment.

"All of the defendants knew that the Super Bowl, the preeminent sports event in the United States, would be watched by millions of families and children," says the claim, filed by attorney Wayne Ritchie II.

Jackson has apologized, saying a red lace garment was supposed to remain on her breast when an outer garment was ripped away.

She denied that the NFL, CBS or MTV, which produced the halftime show, knew her plan.

I don't think I suffered "serious injury." There is something seriously wrong with the judicial system when this type of petty law suit is allowed to be filed.

LA_MERC_goose
February 6th, 2004, 08:38 AM
OMFG! Someone get this woman a case of beer, take her out on the town and let her see some "action". She is evidentally a deprived individual! :twak

JUNKY
February 6th, 2004, 11:15 AM
she's probably like the Librarian from the movie "Wildcats"

JUNKY
February 6th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Well, I was driving into work on Thursday 2/4/04 and was browsing the local radio stations and hit the local Hip-hop R&B station. They have a syndicated morning show that they air called the Doug Banks show, and he and his sidekicks were all up in arms about how "unfairly" that Janet is being treated by not being allowed to perform at the Grammys. Spouting off that it is a plan put in place byt the "right-wing conservative white Republicans like Jerry Falwell" behind it. They stated "I didnt see anyone all in an outrage when Madonna and Brittney Spears were kissing each other on TV!." LOL - I was laughing out loud because the "Kiss" happened on MTV's Video Music Awards, which is on Cable, and can't be compared to the Prime Time basic-tv broadcast largest sporting event on the planet. If Janet's boobie had popped out during an act on the VMA's, you wouldn't be seeing this kind of response, because the people who were "personally offended" most likely wouldn't have been watching the VMA's anyway.

I hate it when idiots are handed a microphone. Interviewing Master P, and Sir Mix a Lot (Actually I listened to that one--Mix is funny -- new CD out soon), does NOT qualify you do go off on a political diatribe about the status of unequal justice.

But hey -- that's the liberal media for us :-)

LA_MERC_goose
February 6th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Junky, DECAF ONLY, MAN!

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 6th, 2004, 11:59 AM
What's worse than that is that the rumors that Janet will not be on the Grammy's and Justin will be are causing the usual idiots to scream racism! WTH Kick 'em both off of the Grammys.

Also, anyone notice the glaring absence of any feminazi groups?!?

Not so long ago, they would have screamed something about a man assaulting a woman, this being an example of man supporessing/taking advantage of woman.. blah blah blah Where are they now?

Silent_Killer
February 16th, 2004, 05:38 PM
the only reason she did that was to take some heat off her brother

Wratt
February 23rd, 2004, 08:23 PM
dont remember jacknet exactly ..but saw a silver star last super bowl during half time stuck to a big booby..hehehehe:P

$pecto|2
February 23rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
my philosophy teacher told us this other day, she a doctor and all, so i give her info credit..

somthin about how the average number of calls to the Nation Sexual Harrasment Hotline in America rose 20% within 1 hour after the superbowl......

kinda makes u think about how much TV can influence us.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==