PDA

View Full Version : cs_20fighter

LA_MERC_goose
January 13th, 2004, 11:06 AM
During my lunch hour today (Tuesday Jan. 13, 2004) I played a round on the 20fighter map. Had a blast don't get me wrong but the big guns and 'nads were turned on. Usually they're turned off. Is this a round by round thing or have they been turned back on?

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 13th, 2004, 11:15 AM
they were on last night too, it was awesome!!! I hope it stays that way.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 13th, 2004, 11:38 AM
auto-snipey is like shooting fish in a barrel :shoot

CajunTech
January 13th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Once I grabbed an awp I was actually able to get some kills.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 13th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by CajunTech
Once I grabbed an awp I was actually able to get some kills.

yeah, and i think i was on the recieving end of most of those kills..lol

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 13th, 2004, 12:16 PM
lol yea thats the only prob will all weapons... you have the nade spammers and the awp...hookers :p hehe don't get me wrong i loved getting 71 and 10 last night with the awp:p but i think a few were not as happy as me haha

aCiD
January 21st, 2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_sLingbLade
auto-snipey is like shooting fish in a barrel :shoot

lmao! woohoo, yea, i like when they have the auto snipes but i hate the nades.. tis stupid... i mean you can just stand in the BUY section and get nade after nade after nade throwing it at people and just keep blowing people up...it makes me VERY upset.. lol which is usually how i am during CS 20 fighter :P anywhoser.. bye bye.. :p:

LA_MERC_Drax
January 21st, 2004, 07:03 PM
I <3 20_fighter, tis my fav map, ask jeff :p:

But yea, i can see where the awps and nades would drive you crazy, cause they do it to me too, no point in using any other gun if someone has an awp pickin everyone off.

Wratt
January 22nd, 2004, 09:12 PM
I suck at using awps...i like aug or sigs....nades are no prob for me i just charge and usually people miss me by throwing to long....can u say headshot? I knew u could...eheheheheheheheheheheh

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==