PDA

View Full Version : Who would you fight?

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 12th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Ok, this is kinda a steal from Fight Club, but, if you could fight anyone throughout history, living or dead, who would you fight?

Me...I would fight Hitler. Freakin pansy...

Apocalypse
January 12th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Same thoughts here Tech. I would love to fight him. Then when I was finished, I would put him on a stick and we would start a "Million Person" punching line.

eCkO SmoOv3
January 13th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Same here, I bet that pansy would be "scurred". I would "fweakin' hax" him. That stick thing don't sound that bad. :)

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 13th, 2004, 06:17 AM
I would love to beat the crap outta Martha Stewart:) after all she is the devil

LA_MERC_goose
January 13th, 2004, 06:24 AM
I'm shooting for whoever invented the 5 day work week and the 2 day weekend. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OTHER WAY DARN IT!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 13th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Actually, that would be thanks to Henry Ford, but not the way you think. Used to, the work week was 6 days, but he thought it would be better for his workers to have off more than just one day a week.

Thank Ford...

IamTylerDurden
January 13th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Well of course I have to post, it just wouldnt be right if i didnt...

I would love to beat the beat the crap out of any senator who is blaming video games and movies on crap like school shootings!

LA_MERC_JESTER
January 13th, 2004, 08:20 AM
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE JUST FIVE MINS, WITH THE BULLY THAT WIPPED MY BUT IN THE 6TH GRADE. SCOTT HILL, HE WOULD BE SOOOOOO IN DEEP CRAP.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 13th, 2004, 09:15 AM
if i could get my pc to come to life, i'd beat the sniz otta it for wasting so much of my time.. well... at least lauren would :p

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 13th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_IamTylerDurden
Well of course I have to post, it just wouldnt be right if i didnt...

I would love to beat the beat the crap out of any senator who is blaming video games and movies on crap like school shootings!
YEA!! and while we are at it, lets beat up the people who think movies cause violence!! Like fight club.. YEAA!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 13th, 2004, 10:12 AM
let's beat the crap out everyone!!!!! woohoo!!!!

I'll bring my skates and sticks!!!

Daedelus
January 13th, 2004, 11:32 AM
lol i would probably pick rosie odonel i never like her and thought she wwas a communist, so yeah i would like to CUT OFF HER HEAD. oh wait yeah hit her real good. forgot the topic

JUNKY
January 19th, 2004, 11:27 AM
any actor/actress/musician that uses their 15 minutes of fame to promote some left-wing political agenda that they happen to support. With the mass of humanity locked in idol-worship, when some schmuck like Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys, Zack DeLa Rocha of Rage against the Machine, Alec Baldwin, Moby, or that slut Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks jumps up on stage and starts spouting off how the currrent goverment blows, and that all that is wrong in the world is due to G.W.Bush, his dad, and every other Republican that has ever been in office.

If you're a musician, play music, If you're and actor, then act, but until you have some experience as an elected official of some form of goverment, STFU!

At least guys like Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson pretty much hate all government equally - that I can forgive :-)

Lt.Dan
January 19th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Gwen stefani, brook sheilds, Maralyn monre, Carmon Electra, .... oh people I would fight.. I thought you said people I would f....... uh never mind :) I would fight Alex Trebek and his mother

LA_MERC_goose
January 19th, 2004, 02:02 PM
You ain't right LT!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 19th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Marilyn Manson too...I forgot about him...

sniperic
January 19th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Hanoy Jane Fonda, I would like to beet the pulp out of her then leave her in a room full of vietnam vets and let them have fun.

JUNKY
January 19th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Lt.Dan
Gwen stefani, brook sheilds, Maralyn monre, Carmon Electra, .... oh people I would fight.. I thought you said people I would f....... uh never mind :) I would fight Alex Trebek and his mother

Oh gawd those SNL "Celebrity Jeopardy" skits are funny--I have 8 of them on my harddrive.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==