PDA

View Full Version : What a Game!

Omega_Prime
January 11th, 2004, 04:57 PM
The chiefs came up short and i have to give mad props to the colts, this was one of the most exciting football games ive seen this season. in the end we came up short 38-31, our defense couldnt stop nothing nor could the colts D. My only grip in the game was the offensive push off called against T. Gonzales, im sorry but that was truly upseting that the ref called that, he in no way pushed off, if you call him on that you need to call the Defensive back who held him until the point were he caught the football and the defensive back really over done the acting job but hey that dumb a ref called it. that was a hudge call that cost us a TD. its the freaking playoffs you dumb a REFS! let the men play because trust me every player on that field played thier hearts out today, its just really sad that a ref would call something like that. o well good luck colts and i will say this i hope farve and the pack pull it off now.

Apocalypse
January 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Roger that Mike. It was a great game. I'm watching Packers right now. Packers and Eagles in OT. Eagles win toss. ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! GO PACKERS!!!

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 11th, 2004, 06:22 PM
HAHA PACK up and go home...Eagles win

cd
January 11th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I was pulling for the Packers too :(

Also I was pulling for the chiefs(I hate Manning, his head is 3 feet long) And the pushoff was garbage, refs hardly let anyone play anymore. But on another note, most exciting game? That Panthers Rams game was exciting.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 11th, 2004, 07:12 PM
bahhhh on the pack losing!!!

Chefs can't win if they can't stop'em.
That's going to be one heck of a game next week...Pats vs Colts!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 11th, 2004, 07:25 PM
gg to the chiefs and packers

oh well just like every year 31 other teams are gonna sit at home

All I can say is... go Delhomme (read: Panthers)!

Oh and BTW bad news SEC, SABAN AIN'T MOVING!

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 11th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Mannings head is not 3 feet. It's just his forehead.

eCkO SmoOv3
January 11th, 2004, 09:24 PM
LMAO! Good one Kreaper. LMAO!

Omega_Prime
January 11th, 2004, 10:53 PM
yea your right about our defense, im sorry but i would have to fire robinson the chiefs defensive cor. in his 3 seasons with the team we have been ranked #23,#32, and #29 overall this season. sorry but that isnt a very good job, but who knows maybe he just needs some better players on that side of the ball, poor barber and warfield can do it by themselfs, get us some young talent from lsu!

bighead
January 12th, 2004, 04:23 AM
I think all the games this weekend were freaking bad ass. I mean how often do you see 3 overtime games in round 2 of the playoffs. Not very often hehe..esp a double OT w/ Carolina.. :D GO PANTHERS WEEEEEeeeeee

LA_MERC_goose
January 12th, 2004, 06:36 AM
The Panthers once again earned the nickname of the "Heartattack Kids"! Double OT to get the win! WHAT IN THE HECK WAS FOX DOING! Oh well it won the game.
I feel for the Pac and the Chiefs, my 'boys didn't make it this far and everyone played pretty good games. Hate it when the ref's are the ones making or breaking the games. These are the playoffs - let the guys who get payed to play, play! Anyway, SB prodiction - Panthers and Patriots! Panthers win 21 to 20 - blocked extra point!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 12th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Wow what a football weekend, I was going for the chiefs, packers, Panthers, and Pats. I had one real good day and one real bad.
I do not know how the Eagles will beat the Panthers, as long as the Panthers do not self destruct..see Packers :) no way can the eagles stop the Panthers running game.

Conversely, strap on the seatbelt for the Pats and Colts game, I think it has the makings of an all-time great, I just do not think anyone can beat the Pats at home this year, but the Colts will give them all they want.

Apocalypse
January 12th, 2004, 09:23 AM
You suck Kreaper, go home!!! GG to all. :(

LA_MERC_Drax
January 12th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Still stand by my pick, the colts are gonna win it all. If Manning is on his game, no one can stop that offense. I hope to see the colts pound the pats in.

Omega_Prime
January 12th, 2004, 10:01 PM
i cant wait till next season! im going to the super dome and finally i am going to get to watch my team play! thats right we playing the saints at the superdome next season!!! i cant wait!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 13th, 2004, 05:29 AM
You mean Roaf is going to go back to play against NO? That should be an interesting game...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==