PDA

View Full Version : TIGERS WIN THE SUGAR BOWL!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 4th, 2004, 10:11 PM
GEAUX TIGERS!!!

cd
January 4th, 2004, 10:12 PM
lol.... didnt you goto LA Tech? ;) Congratz... Any of yall go to the game?

Omega_Prime
January 4th, 2004, 10:46 PM
OMG SUCH DRAMA!!! great freaking football game, my thoughts are those were the two best teams in college football playing for the title, usc should beef up thier schedule or move to the sec one of the two!

LA_MERC_Drax
January 4th, 2004, 11:10 PM
WOOHOO TIGERS!!!!! to all those who doubted LSU and LSU haters, /finga. God i wish i could be there, gonna be a wild time in the quarter.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 5th, 2004, 02:02 AM
me and the toby-man just got back from the fq....good game...closer than it should've been...IMO the trojans should've been there.... how can a team that didn't win there conference compete in the national championship??? now everyone is gona claim that it's a split!!........................... BS!!! let it be known that either one of these teams would've lost.... the BCS did this..that means the coaches did this....now they're gonna complain??? LSU r b the CHAMPS!!!! LSU=l337!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 5th, 2004, 02:02 AM
=P

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 5th, 2004, 05:46 AM
Yeah, I went to Tech, and yeah..we got our collective butts handed to us, but still...that was one of the best defensive football games I think I have ever seen. LSU's defense is unbelievable, and their offense is awesome as well. Congtars to all LSU fans, wherever you are.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 5th, 2004, 06:16 AM
i also went to Tech, but i'm also an LSU fan (although not like some others) and i'm really glad that the #1 team in the nation won the national title IN THE TITLE GAME!!!!! and not in the rose bowl!

Like an announcer said "LSU's position in the Sugar Bowl was never contested, it was Oklahoma and USC that were in question"

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 5th, 2004, 08:05 AM
if OU did not loose the game to Kansas St., there would be no question that LSU is the sole National Champ right now.

USC is still the same team they were before OU lost. LSU is still the same team it was before OU lost (to K st.)

LSU took the #1 scoreing offense in College football, and held them to 14 points. would have been 7 or 10 pts. if not for a offsides penalty on the 3rd down gaol line stand where OU started with the ball on the 2 and couldn't get in the endzone after 3 plays, but an offsides penalty gave them a repeat of 3rd down and moved them a yard closer. without that yard closer they still wouldn't have made it, their guy barely crossed the goal line then got his butt knocked back to the 3 yrd line.

How about that sack on 4th down of the last time OU had the ball. I have it on TiVo - how can I make it my avatar?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 5th, 2004, 01:29 PM
from The San Jose Mercury News:
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/7635977.htm

a very good read.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 5th, 2004, 02:56 PM
wow...that was a good find.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 5th, 2004, 04:05 PM
er What can I say but .... w00t w00t w00t w00t

GEAUX TIGERS! I still can't believe it! The city has been amazing this weekend!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 5th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Here are some screenies I wish you could have been there...there are no words to descibe how electric the atmosphere was.........

This was 2-3 hrs before the game...and it is only 1/4 of the dome!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 5th, 2004, 07:46 PM
The Golden Band from Tiger Land!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 5th, 2004, 07:53 PM
The fans.....who r0x0r the Dome!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 5th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Herrrrrrrrrrrre come the TIGERS!!!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 5th, 2004, 07:55 PM
A little in game shot

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 5th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Nuff said.

Roses are red,
and they beat big blue,
but the champs are LSU!

LA_MERC_Drax
January 5th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I got the whole game recorded on my dvd burner back home, gonna have to burn me an extra copy to take back up to my house at college, also i might be able to make some extras if anyone wants a copy

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 5th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Oh yeah...let me know Drax!

Iccey
January 6th, 2004, 01:00 PM
OMG what can i say im so happhey Drax let me know whats up with the Copy of the game I WANT ONE w00t

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Nice pics Diesel. Wish I could have been in there.

LA_MERC_Drax
January 6th, 2004, 03:38 PM
When i go home this weekend to get my new case, heatsink, and dvd drive, ill make 5 copies of the game and bring em back up to ruston.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
January 6th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Sweet.. If we can rip one, I'll put it on the server for others to get

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==