PDA

View Full Version : 21" Sony Trinitron For Sale

[lag]Little_E
January 1st, 2004, 07:31 PM
Model is Multiscan E540......it is flat screen ( not LCD flat panel). Interested post here....asking $400.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 2nd, 2004, 08:05 PM
What color and what kinda shape is it in? Why are you unloading it...problems or getting something new?

[lag]Little_E
January 2nd, 2004, 10:16 PM
here is a link to see pics of the monitor... http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPGuestLogin?username=jds3&password=54771098

Only problem is the connector end that goes to vid card is a little messed up....still works as you can see from the pics....I was stupid and forgot to unhook the monitor from the PC one day while i was in the process rearranging my living room...just broke the 2 little screws and bent it a bit....but i havnt had a problem with it.

I am still using the monitor right now on second PC....reason i am selling is I am moving to California from Louisiana and i dont have the room to pack it with me....trust me if i had the room it would be going too....i am just limited on space.

Timbo
January 3rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
Hey Little_E $200 for it.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 5th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Where in Cali are you moving to? You know me, Tracker and SgtJeff are all out here.

Scott

[lag]Little_E
January 5th, 2004, 09:38 AM
cool....moving to Pismo Beach....close to Santa Barbara is what my wife is telling me.....moving out there to be close to her family.

[lag]Little_E
January 9th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Leaving in 2 weeks headed to Cali.....nay have to look you guys up when i get out there.

need to sell this thing...to big to move.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==