PDA

View Full Version : *(@#% the saints

LA_MERC_Drax
December 21st, 2003, 03:45 PM
Ok, if ya didn't see the game today, watch ESPN, because the last play will DEFINATELY make the highlights. Sittin there watching the game, thinking "well the saints turned out to play like the saints again", then they pull this out of no where, and miss the PAT! John Carney should move to Canada IMO.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 21st, 2003, 04:38 PM
to HELL wit da AINTS!!

Omega_Prime
December 21st, 2003, 04:38 PM
yea i saw and laughed my a@@ off!!!!! one of the greatest plays in football history but then the kicker miss a pat lmao!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 21st, 2003, 04:51 PM
gee thanks omega, I guess you lyao like I lmao yesterday when the Vikings rolled...

:stick

Only good thing to come of this Saints game is it solidifies Haslett's ride on the get da freak outta town train!

LA_MERC_Spark
December 21st, 2003, 04:55 PM
he aint goin no where yet....... It's really hard being a Saints fan some days...well most days actually... One day it'll be our turn... one day.. and when it comes it will be the sweetest thing ever... Just hope I'm alive to see it and they're still in N.O.

-FA- hoody
December 21st, 2003, 06:59 PM
Send Carney to the freakin Galos!!!!!!!!!!

Omega_Prime
December 21st, 2003, 10:28 PM
your welcome dirge and yes the vikings did roll us, its gonna happen in the nfl, they exposed our weakness which is our run defense, and i agree thats not a good weakness to have, but i still have faith... why? one we played them on the road, two we have 12 wins to 3 losses, three denver beat the colts which gives us a first round bye, and four when our offense if going were hard to stop. every team has a weakness and anyone can be beat in the nfl...no matter who you are, but to miss that PAT after that great play was just boneheaded, then again the holder could of had the laces in LMAO! o and if you watched the game you seen that challenge we made on our first drive, the defensive player was clearly out of bounds when he forced kennison to fumble, which when that happened the ball should of been dead there, even after the review it was still ruled a fumble, sorry but that play there hurt seeing as how we most likely would of tied the game,also the defensive player who recovered steped out before he recovered it, that play hurt big and it would of been a diffrent game if the refs didnt blow that call, also another minor grip was the way gonzales was held and nothing was ever called, but i will say it could of still went the vikings way because right now im not to happy with our run D and yes i know that refs dont win and lose the game....well sometimes the seahawks sure knows how refs can win and lose games because they surely screwed them earlier this season against the ravens. It happens to all our teams though its just the nfl lol.

Tracker
December 21st, 2003, 11:51 PM
I really thought it was going into over time. I seen the last play and was like no way this is not happening in front of me. And then the kick heard round the world..lol..Laces Out..hehehe..

LA_MERC_Spark
December 22nd, 2003, 05:10 AM
I think the Saints have had more official apologies from the league about refs than anyone this season....We've had some really bad calls... One of them cost us a win against Carolina for sure.... Anyway...I wouldn't mind seeing KC win the big one, but they gota get past New England.... Hate to say it, but they look like the most complete team right now... I HATE THE PATS!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 22nd, 2003, 06:41 AM
hahahahaha, no way the chefs are going to bet the Pats. I hate the patriots with an undisputed passion,,,,but unfortunately they will be here in Houston on Feb 1 and they'll probably walk away winners.

LA_MERC_BS
December 22nd, 2003, 07:59 AM
LACES OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Yankee
December 22nd, 2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Spark
he aint goin no where yet....... It's really hard being a Saints fan some days...well most days actually... One day it'll be our turn... one day.. and when it comes it will be the sweetest thing ever... Just hope I'm alive to see it and they're still in N.O.

Spoken like a true Saints Fan.:D :D

One word. FRUSTRATION. Yeah it's hard to be a fan of a team that has some real problems, but they are our team and I am still a fan!

CajunTech
December 22nd, 2003, 08:25 AM
I only saw the last few minutes of the game. After thata wesome play I actually fixed myself a drink and grabbed some pretzels to watch overtime. I think half of the drink missed my mouth when I saw the kick...

Not once did it dawn on me that we'd miss the extra point, but anything can happen with the Saints...

Omega_Prime
December 22nd, 2003, 11:51 AM
you never know whos gonna be in the big game, dont count denver out either they are playing some good football right now, and sorry the chiefs to do have a chance if there defense gets it together, thats my pick anyway! Go Chiefs!

LA_MERC_Spark
December 22nd, 2003, 03:17 PM
Never said they didn't have a chance.. Just that the PATS as of this minute l00k really strong on bopth siders of the ball.. I hope to God they don't go... Denver looked good last night against indy.. Harrison dropped a couple including a TD, but i dont think that would've changed things... So I agree wit u.. Any team can make it.. I will say this.. The AFC has better teams... I don't think the NFC is gonna win the big one...

Omega_Prime
December 22nd, 2003, 06:08 PM
never know when it comes to the nfl, but i hope its Kansas City v.s. St. Louis with the chiefs winning the big game 38-31!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==