PDA

View Full Version : BF 1942 DC mod help

Elfarran
December 15th, 2003, 08:42 PM
I try to connect to DC online servers (can play single player and LAN just fine) and i iwll get 3/4 to 9/10 of the way done loading the map and it just kicks me to desktop, any idea, does this to person i LAN with as well (i wanna play online instead of 1 v 1 LAN b/c i can fly helecopters REALLY REALLY REALLY good). Any ideas?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 15th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Fiveseven Lova
Honestly why does LA_MERCs server disallow Rebuy and Autobuy?, those features as far as I know have no adventageous qualities at all, the only reason I can assume is that a player can mess up the precidence of purchases on thier own through the autobuy.cfg file, Maybe its the Tac Shield vunerablity, if there is such a thing, where Ts can Autobuy and Rebuy Tactical Shields???

I need a str8 answer on this becuase its menacing to have to fuddle with manually rebuying my last configuration, it wastes at least 10 seconds, and I see people darting out of spawn immediately with a setup, either they hack or its just me that is experiencing the Rebuy and Autobuy, anyway I just want a str8 answer on why they have it disabled, I tried like 10 times in two weeks asking diretly in the say all channel in the server, and no answer, some people spit out the word nub soon after I say it and that befuddles me too....

Fin

Originally posted by Elfarran
cause dat server sucks?

Good question from someone who thinks so highly of our server.

Elfarran
December 15th, 2003, 09:14 PM
yes, i personally do not like your cs server, i personally thing it sucks, which is why that was posted in "the lounge" sectoin at !FA SERVER!, with the sup-caption "talk about anything anytime", I made no comment of your battle field servers or slandered anyone in LA_merc clan, i simply do not like your cs server i get high pings there, i seek an answer because i would like to find a reliable DC mod server that i can play on, thank your for anyone who has kind of help that is on topic to the post and could help my situation.

-FA- ManiacalClown
December 15th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Just so everyone stops bickering at each other before they begin...

The issue Brandon and I have with the CS server has to do with SBC. Probably their routing.

I don't think our rediculous pings are a product of the server itself, merely where it is connected to the internet.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 15th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Yep I think the answer is on our server somewhere...too bad.
:twak

Elfarran
December 15th, 2003, 11:20 PM
got it working, thanks.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==