PDA

View Full Version : thanks cowboy

Wratt
December 7th, 2003, 09:14 PM
hey cowboy,
thanks for all ur help hope to play u guys soon..
im setting up my config and stuff ..the game changed alittle since i left ..but no biggie...laters
and i need a sponsor if anyones available.....or do i need a new sponsor or just play my 30hrs...???
laters WRATT

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 7th, 2003, 11:19 PM
Who are you?

SgtJeff
December 8th, 2003, 12:05 AM
I sponsored him a long time ago...then he disappeared...sup wratt..if this the same wratt...LOL

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 10th, 2003, 07:56 AM
lol Toby.Yeah he was a MERC for a while. You gonna have to play awhile before you can get a sponsor again f00. Play for a month or 2 and just be yourself and good things can happen.

Scott

Wratt
December 11th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Hey guys,
yeah, its me the same Wratt , i use to ply with yomotha and couple others like rpsniper and madone let me in early...bigbro help me alot to learn clan style playing ....i practice with podbot alot and spoke with sgtjeff, i think, about making a noob bootcamp to train recruits in team ply cuz lot of em like to ply quake style and just try to get frags instead of going for wins....i dont get alot of frags so most people think i cant...but i go for distracting the enemy while my teammates go for the objective...sometimes i run for just frags if theyre plyn like noobs others i use more stealth and tactics..
Players called me rat cuz i like vents and sewer access and being sneaky....muahahahah.... c u round guys...i ply around 10p-12a centraltime...laters i hope...WRATT pronounced RAT --squeek, squeek!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==