PDA

View Full Version : LSU ....ya dig!

LA_MERC_Spark
December 6th, 2003, 11:20 PM
No way LSU shouldn't be in the championship game...... I'll vent more after the official numbers come out... 4 some reason I think they r gonna get screwed...GD BSC pile of crap!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 7th, 2003, 03:19 AM
I think's it's going to be up to the AP and Coaches polls. depends on where they put OU. If OU is 3rd, LSU plays in NO on 1/4. LSU should be ranked above USC (not even thinking about OU, just comparing USC and LSU standings) meaning LSU should be #1, USC #2, OU #3 or 4.

the only way OU won't be in the sugar bowl is if both human polls rank them 4 or lower. OU should not be allowed to play for the national champion title if they can't win their own conference title.

It should be LSU vs. USC would be a great game too, but I think we would win by 14 pts.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 7th, 2003, 07:39 AM
L S U
won the only real championship they can play for...
the one played on the field...2003 SEC champions
everything else will be controversy for this year no matter who wins.

Geaux Tigers!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 7th, 2003, 11:40 AM
I agree. the least contraversial situation would be LSU vs. USC. using the justification that if you can't win your own conference, you can't play for national champion title.

both the coaches and the AP polls are out now. USC #1, LSU #2, OU #3.
now it's just how the computers calculate it, but almost every sports site is projecting LSU vs. OU.
guess we will know in 4 hours. 4:30 cst is when it will be released.

Omega_Prime
December 7th, 2003, 12:36 PM
with the irish and the rainbows both lossing that is going to put lsu's strenth of schedule higher than usc's, meaning it will most likely be osu vs lsu for the title game, i dont agree with that, i feel like osu doesnt deserve to be in it, i mean come on k state blew them out 35-7! i could see letting them play in the title game if they were beat by a td or fg but come on getting blown out like that.......... should be lsu vs usc for the title, and i really wish we had a playoff system i just wish these goofs who run college football wake up and see that.

-FA- ManiacalClown
December 7th, 2003, 04:45 PM
LSU-Oklahoma, it is.

LA_MERC_Spark
December 8th, 2003, 01:02 AM
poor USC....

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 8th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Gonna throw out a big SITYS ! w00t Geaux Tigers!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==