PDA

View Full Version : cant access server for play

Wratt
December 4th, 2003, 06:29 PM
i have updated my cs to cs1005 but cant play with u guys..says something about different protocol or such..do i need a patch or something ...maybe a anticheat like punkbuster?
ps: wuz up guys i use to play with cowboy, yamotha, sgtjeff?, and others ...my name is pronouned RAT...i like the tunnels and vents ..eheheh....finally got cable back...and better chipset..laters

rsvp
[email protected]
please use this mail for reply
pss:anyone wanting to play or chat or whatever pls feel free to use this email address....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 4th, 2003, 07:16 PM
DAAAAAAMN!!! I thought you died. Wassup man. Here, this is what you need. Click on this thread and in the first post there is a link to steamclient.exe D/L that and run it. It will convert everything you have over to Steam which has replaced the WON system. Dont worry if it takes a long time, sometimes its REALLY slow. When its all done there will be a pop up that will give you several choices. Click on games. It will open another window with all the available games. Click on CS and it will D/L all the files you need for CS. That should be it. Try that and if it gives you fits, come back here and I'll try to fix ya up.

For those that don't know, Wratt was a MERC for a quick minute before he lost his internet...WELCOME BACK!!

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8214

Scott

Wratt
December 5th, 2003, 11:38 PM
thanks dude ....here goes nothing

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==