PDA

View Full Version : GO LSU!!

1Str8G
November 22nd, 2003, 01:04 PM
About an hour until the LSU game starts, GO LSU OMG WIN!! Ok I am better now, let's see what needs to happen today:
1. Michigan needs to win. (they are up atm 35-21)
2. USC needs to lose. (doubtful)
3. Washington needs to beat Washington State to make USC lose the bonus points they get for beating a top 10 team.
4. Georgia needs to win so we get our bonus points for beating a top 10 team.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 22nd, 2003, 06:48 PM
oh btw we WON!!!!!

USC SoS going down every day!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Omega_Prime
November 23rd, 2003, 12:44 PM
georgia needs to lose a sec game, why? because if we happen to play them in the sec title game and beat them it does nothing for us because we have already beat them head to head, we need florida or tenn. in that title game not georgia. i would much rather have florida just to make a statement to all!

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 23rd, 2003, 02:48 PM
Oh well, can't win them all. :(

LA_MERC_Drax
November 23rd, 2003, 03:27 PM
GO LSU!!! And it would be best if we played Tenn. in SEC championship because they are higher ranked than florida and we haven't beat them yet. It won't help our points in BCS if we just beat georgia again. Hopefully some of the numb skullz in the computer average polls will give LSU some credit and stop screwing them in their rankings. Can't wait til next friday when LSU stomps a mudhole in Ark. I'll be there!

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 23rd, 2003, 03:33 PM
It's at LSU so they should win, yeah.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 24th, 2003, 09:06 AM
True clown, the home team seems to win thse games. As for who LSU needs to play in the SEC Champ game...

They need to play Florida. Why? Because that would keep Georgia in the BCS top ten, i.e. quality win points for LSU. How does this happen, you say? Easy, either Kentucky beats Tenn or Florida beats Florida State and passes Tennessee in the BCS. If this happens and Florida is above Tenn and within 5 spots of Georgia, Florida would get the nod to Atlanta thanks to head-to-head record vs Georgia. No to mention Florida beating Fl State would increase LSU's SoS. Also, Alabama needs to beat Hawaii, La Tech needs to beat Rice and a few others. It can be done.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 24th, 2003, 09:08 AM
LaTech needs to beat Rice. Man...have you SEEN Tech play this year?! I mean, I plan on being at that game...but I don't know how much of a victory we're going to experience...

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 24th, 2003, 09:19 AM
rice will be experiencing victory..lol

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 24th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Not to mention that if it were a home game for Arkansas, they would be playing in Little Rock where we're something like 17-0 under Nutt.

Omega_Prime
November 24th, 2003, 11:52 PM
another things hurting lsu is that stupid A@@ new york times poll they have lsu ranked 9th wtf is that??? i would like to send a bomb to thier office with a tiger taped to it!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==