PDA

View Full Version : Mercy, Onji, illegal pls read....

pattont
November 17th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Today, i got on my friend's steam account and got into merc... I played under the name V3cT0|2 (aka my friend's name)... After the 2nd map was about half over they asked if it was maTRIX, i replied "maTRIX who?" because i didn't wanna get my friends account banned.. I then was asked 2 leave, and i did... I meant no harm in playing, its just that i can't get ahold of anyone 2 talk about my ban, everyone i try 2 catch on aim ignores me... Its been a couple of weeks now, can we forgive and forget... The entire time i was in the server today i said nothing.. i joked with jared about him headshotting me a lot but that is it.. Pls consider unbanning me, i promise 2 be good...

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 17th, 2003, 09:26 PM

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 17th, 2003, 09:37 PM
I could give you the names of some people that used to play here. Ask them if we forget...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 17th, 2003, 09:38 PM
And lying, then admitting that you lied doesn't help matters one bit!

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 17th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Well, gee that seems the way not to get unbanned there matrix. If anything, you have turned opinions more against you. =\

Redneck
November 17th, 2003, 10:02 PM
i replied "maTRIX who?" because i didn't wanna get my friends account banned.. I then was asked 2 leave

You lie again matrix, you were not asked to leave, you were asked why you were lying before you were to be banned, and if you didnt want to get your friends account banned, why didnt you say something about that before Toby banned you again?

I meant no harm in playing, its just that i can't get ahold of anyone 2 talk about my ban..... After the 2nd map was about half over they asked if it was maTRIX.....

If you had used his account to get back on the server to talk to an admin about getting unbanned..... why didnt you say anything to Toby about it BEFORE Toby figured out who you were and rebanned you? More lies?

pattont
November 17th, 2003, 11:18 PM
I did redneck.. u were still alive or something.. must not of seen what i said... The other thing was, i wasn't gonna say nething until they were like matrix.. matrix.. matrix.. i was about 2 leave my friends house and wasn't gonna make a deal out of it, but since they knew it was me why wouldn't i try and talk 2 them about it.. i was in there for like 10 min tops... im not trying 2 start things again.. im asking for a chance 2 get unbanned.. i really hate it.. i know going into the server was wrong but i did clearify that it was my friends account after someone said something.. I didn't want 2 say anthing about it being me at first because of the fact that i would of been banned without getting 2 say nething...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 18th, 2003, 12:21 AM
I asked you who you were through the course of 3 rounds. I really already knew who you were so it was no use trying to hide it.

I plain and simply said "vector aka maTRIX, I thought that you were banned. What are you doing back". Which I asked multiple times and then I get your reply a couple rounds later "maTRIX who?".

You had a whole map and a half to talk to me but you didn't do anything of the sort. You always seem to message me while I'm playing cs. I have other stuff to do all day long and when I sit down to play, I like to sometimes do what most others do, just play. I don't think you've tried to message me other than when you screwed up and it got you kicked or banned.

Ask anyone, changing Steam id's / Won id's is not the way to get unbanned.

This also goes for anyone else who is even thinking about changing their Steam ID to avoid a LA_MERC ban.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 18th, 2003, 05:05 AM
HAHAHAH! Pwned! GJ Toby...

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 18th, 2003, 06:15 AM
omg lmao

:owned

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 18th, 2003, 06:37 AM
Some people just don't get it....pattont,MatRIX, Vector...doesn't matter.....leave it alone man. This "back door" attempt at getting into our server, for whatever reason, is just plain irritating. You are banned get over it. have a good day.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 18th, 2003, 07:22 AM
OMFG that may have just been the ultimate :owned
...do we have to deal with this drama can we just ban him from everything and get rid of the pest :mad:
...mess with the best, die like the rest!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 18th, 2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by pattont
i was about 2 leave my friends house and wasn't gonna make a deal out of it, but since they knew it was me why wouldn't i try and talk 2 them about it.. i was in there for like 10 min tops...

I forgot to put this in my other post. How could you be at a friends house when the IP address that you were playing under was the same IP address that you've had for over a month now? You and your friend live together? You was about to leave your own house?

bighead
November 18th, 2003, 09:30 AM
pwned again

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 18th, 2003, 10:13 AM
How many times do we have to tell people that Op has a wallet that reads One Bad A$$ M. F. on it! :cool:

Don't try it f00's :nono
:twak

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 18th, 2003, 10:20 AM
:bash :bash :owned :owned :tribe

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 18th, 2003, 10:32 AM
LMAO....ok now i'm scared......does he have too much of my info...doh!!!

note to self....do not pi$$ off i||ega| Op

:)

Tracker
November 18th, 2003, 10:34 AM
LoL..you go Toby HAHAHAHA..Dude just find another server to play on. You are Ban and it looks like that is how it is going to be.

}{y|3ri|)
November 18th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by pattont
i joked with jared about him headshotting me a lot but that is it..

omg more lies! like i ever get headshots!!!

heh.. man i dont know what to tell you, let this be a lesson to everyone that there are ways to get aroud a ban, BUT our admins where not born yesterday...

and im not sure about our policy of people who are double banned that are allowed to get back in.. so i think it might be best if you just moved on..

pattont
November 18th, 2003, 12:05 PM
yes.. my friends computer is here, i wasn't about 2 leave my friends house.. cause that would indeed be my house.. im not stupid, i know i was playing under the same ip.. I knew u would catch me, i wasn't gonna leave my house like i said.. let me guess im a liar, yes i know i said i was leaving my friends house.. my fault for that... maybe in like 10000 months u will consider unbanning me, i truely just wanna play..

}{y|3ri|)
November 18th, 2003, 12:34 PM
If you truely meant to get online, knowing that we where going to catch you, you would have loged onto server, Spamed Hey this is matrix would someone please get ahold of me and then you would have left the server. Or the smart thing to have done would be to make a post on the forums stating "can my ban be considerd for lifting?" that is the smarter option... but in stead you decided to take matters into your own hands and get in a "backdoor" to the server... then you decided to make up a story about how your at a friends house and on a friends account etc.. we have no way to verify your story when its covered up by so many lies, and the only hard facts are that you loged into the server on the same ip hoping to pay under a new name and fool us...

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
November 18th, 2003, 12:51 PM
ok..I almost never post on these threads..BUT..matrix, how is it that you can pi$$ this many people off? Think about all the threads that been started because of your behavior. And then you pull this kinda of crap, lie about it get called on it and lie some more. Then whine to bet let back on the server??!? Well maybe one of these days you will grow up a bit and take responsibility for your actions and conduct yourself in an adult-manner.

pattont
November 18th, 2003, 01:04 PM
i am taking responsibility.. i admit it was the wrong way of going about it, i know my ban will be forever now.. I accept my punishment for my actions in hope that one day i can get my ban lifted.. Sorry for my immaturity, i don't think before i act and then i regret later... sorry folk...

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 18th, 2003, 01:11 PM
Closed Thread. Why? No where to go from here.

gg

ta ta

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 18th, 2003, 02:07 PM
thanks dirge, i dont feel like messing with this...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==