PDA

View Full Version : The Aftermath(duhn-duhn-duhn duhhh!!!!)

Brandon
November 15th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Man I dont know what the heck happened with steam, but some how all my setting got F*@#=% up. I redid them now when i use any weapon that zooms the crosshairs dont show up, my console doesnt work no console whatsoever, what the hell? Shannanigans i tell you , shannanigans! Help Somebody please! RajinKajin

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 15th, 2003, 04:11 PM
I had that same problem when steam first came out - actually twice when it first came out...

the first time, all i did was reboot my machine (I have steam set to load on startup) and that fixed it - I was going into steam from the wrong shortcut...

The second time, rebooting didnt work so I re-installed steam and that fixed it..

BTW - I HATE STEAM!!!

Brandon
November 15th, 2003, 04:37 PM
well i got rid of 1.5 so do i need to reinstall all that crap too before reintalling steam, i mean all that is wrong now is my crosshairs, cant use awp aug cig scout, or anything that zooms, suxks

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 16th, 2003, 08:15 PM
Actually you can still use them it just takes a lot more luck...er...skill. I had that problem for a while and I just played with it b/c I thought it was funny when I kilt some nub. But I had to reinstall for it to go away.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==