PDA

View Full Version : our city has started

bighead
November 13th, 2003, 07:53 PM
We have started our city...weee only 10 player cities per planet and we have 1 of them on corellia. w00t!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 13th, 2003, 09:20 PM
/me wishes you didnt have to pay to play :( :( :( ;( ;( :( :(

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 13th, 2003, 09:45 PM
STAR WARS ADDICTS = PAY TO PLAY :jk2

cd
November 14th, 2003, 02:24 AM
me wishes you didnt have to:

a) pay to play
b) buy the game to play
c) have internet to play
d) have a decent computer to play

I think that covers everything I DONT have.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 06:05 AM
i was citizen number 5 of the aloyisus outpost...lol...who came up with that name biggie? but i have some screen shots of it and will post them later if my connection ever comes back on at the house...

bighead
November 14th, 2003, 08:27 AM
LOL i had to log on as dantton to place it. It asks for a name of the city right then so i just pulled something. However the name can be changed. I have enabled zoning rights now too so no one can place in the city w/out our permission :D

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 14th, 2003, 08:39 AM
Ahh, Sim City meets Star Crack :eek:
The fun never stops on that.
:stick

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 09:07 AM
you have no idea diesel no idea whatsoever...lol..it is fun...

Daedelus
November 14th, 2003, 09:34 AM
Hey i got a friend thats a master architet/builder i'll see what server he plays on it would be cool if he could build you guys some cool housses.i think right now he said he got sort of recruited by the rebles and he helping make a hidden base somewhere, i was like would that be cool to get recruited to build the base on Hoth that will be destroyed lol.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 10:46 AM
lol well you cant get to hoth yet...and we have a master architech, and that would be biggie...

Tracker
November 14th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Is my house in the zone biggy? If not I would like one in there please..:)

cd
November 14th, 2003, 11:12 AM
NO ZONING!! Errr yeah... I will play this game one day, but my luck, I'll get in as everyone else gets tired of it and quits.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 11:35 AM
tracker just redeed your house and move it closer to the town hall..once we have 15 houses close to it, the zone around the town hall will expand to 450m i think, then everything will be close enough and in the city limits

Tracker
November 14th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Okay bighead Can you make me a large house and I will pay you for it just let me know how much. And when it is done please.

Mike (Dami)

Phantom
November 14th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Phantom <======== no pay to play. I picked up that game as soonI I read pay to play I put it back down again.

when it is free I will buy it and play it

Phantom

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 01:55 PM
honestly you going to see more and more games go to this type of gaming...you dont have to worry about cheaters, and it is constantly being updated...you should consider it, it is very fun...

Phantom
November 14th, 2003, 02:47 PM
I will think about it. I keep hearing good things. Do allot of you play. I do not mind buying games not at all but it is fun to play with great fun people. CS has been a blast because I am playing with cool people. I like the way you all do things in Merc. Do you all use some kind of voice program when you play this game? Please advise as it will make buying this game allot easer decision for me. Thanks bro

Phantom

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 14th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Tracker, I thought you were always in the zone man...what happened?

LA_MERC_Onji
November 14th, 2003, 02:58 PM
How about some pics of this new city, It would be cool to have pics of it just starting out, then like 3 months later etc..

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 03:00 PM
i have some and will post them once i get them resized...

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 03:02 PM
yeah there are about 32-35 members of Galatic Mercenaries....and oh merc members, lets see...me, biggie, maverick, tracker, madone, and who else? cant remember everyone...we are having fun though

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 03:05 PM
here is a pic of our last hunt..we are all resting before going out.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 03:39 PM
here is the town hall

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 03:39 PM
some of the houses

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 03:40 PM
the inside

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 03:40 PM
our pa hall..home of the GM

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 14th, 2003, 03:41 PM
the inside of our pa hall

bighead
November 14th, 2003, 04:17 PM
tracker get w/ me in the game and i'll hook a brotha up :D

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 14th, 2003, 11:43 PM
maaan i miss playing :( I might reregister I dunno :p Only prob is i lost the cd and can't reinstall... might have to get friend to send it in mail. ChewBaKaDeWooki might be back haha

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 15th, 2003, 06:24 AM
well come on back then..

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 15th, 2003, 10:03 AM
omg....I fear Im gonna like this damn game. Tracker is gonna let start a character on his account....sigh, another distraction.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 15th, 2003, 10:31 AM
Yeah, I think I'm going to have to get it also...maybe...if I can convince Alicia...

Tracker
November 15th, 2003, 10:33 AM
The force is strong in this one ..hehehe

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 15th, 2003, 12:45 PM
*Jedi mind trick* You will let me buy this game...*waves fingers in the air in front of her face*

Daedelus
November 15th, 2003, 01:44 PM
haha waves fingers in her face will work to get my wife to let me buy the game. its just the 12-15 a month the mindtrick might not work on doh' waves fingers and jigles them harder errr . I have so much wanted to get this along time ago but then i was tide up on weather to get galaxies or Planetside.i think with all my Merc buddies playing galaxies it will be the big selling point to the wife, i just have such a hard time breaking away from Cs to play i may go insane, or my wife will forget shes married haha palying to much latley. ohh Phantom had good question do you guys use any team speake programs with this like rodger wilco Etc. so you can talk and type?
ohh for the months before this game came out i was researching and was stuck deciding what type of character to play an action one like a Sniper,Bounty hunter or medic or a behind the scenes guy.
Any ideas to help me? or what would be usefull to the group a job were lacking?

cd
November 16th, 2003, 02:33 AM
Good question Poppa... that's what I was wanting to know, is it just Everquest like? Or can you buy ships, what all races can you be, what "occupations" can you be, can you switch occupation at any time? etc.... Sell it to us Ernie :D

Tracker
November 16th, 2003, 07:32 AM
Guys this is a role playing game. You can be what ever you want to be. And really every job in the game is important. i am a commando,but with out a medic like clamec i am not that good. I mean I can kill but I need to heal as well. Or with out kennja to help in the buildings we wuld have no city. The others are like armor smiths and Bio guys and Droid builders. It all works in to gather. I also need dancers to help me heal my mind. Again with out them I wouldnt work right. The Creature Handlers are a very very important role here as of late. They have patched in the new mounts and now people can ride things. Sp the CH's job has became more important than ever. then there are Rangers that help one Track people. You can see how important that is. See guys everything works with the other.No matter what Prof. you becomeit will be an important one. IMHO.

Mike (Dami)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 16th, 2003, 08:03 AM
that one thing SWG did to me.. When I got the game I had NO idea there was so much to it. I thought it was "hunting, leveling up, getting spells, killin ppl" just like all the other RPG's. SWG you can bacially do ANYTHING. Everything you do on SWG refects your character. You have to deal with a place to live, money, and staying alive :p Dear lord more I talk about it more i'm ready to play ahhhh

Captain
November 16th, 2003, 11:46 AM
im headed to Wal-Mart here in a sec to purchase this game EoB w00t!

bighead
November 16th, 2003, 04:18 PM
join the server wanderhome guys..that's where all of us b00ns are at :D

cd
November 16th, 2003, 06:54 PM
How many people are in yall's server?

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 16th, 2003, 08:14 PM
each server can hold 3.5k players...supposed to be expanded up to 5k before long..if not already

Phantom
November 16th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Ok i am there I joined you city. Tracker helped me. My name is DrewPA

LA_MERC_Phantom

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 16th, 2003, 09:35 PM
woot woot...good to see ya

Tracker
November 16th, 2003, 09:42 PM
And the nub challenged me to a duel..HAHAHA Sorry Drew..lol..I burned him hehehe

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 16th, 2003, 09:44 PM
doh...

Omega_Prime
November 16th, 2003, 11:00 PM
you guys are playing in the wrong world, you need to come on over to vanadiel! thats were the real fun is!

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 17th, 2003, 04:31 AM
not hardly

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 17th, 2003, 10:24 AM
So you guys play at the same time or can you play without some of the other people too? That's the part I've never understood, do I have to play at the same time as the rest of my party or what? I'm not getting the game, but only because I'm 56k hax. Not sure how well I would ping, or even if I would be able to move and I'm not gonna risk it for $40 to buy it then $15 a month.

Phantom
November 17th, 2003, 12:19 PM
That is ok last night Tracker took off his shirt and was running around. I asked how he did that he told me so I went to try it but I messede up and took off my pants LOL. so I was running around SWG with out my pants on LOL. tracker turned around and said "NUB put you pants on LOL. I about feel out of my chair LOL.

PS you canmake you person clap in this game it tooo funny

LA_MERC_Phantom

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 17th, 2003, 01:10 PM
lol what till you get around me and biggie...then you will see funny..

exile you can play anytime of the day and there will always be plenty of players on...at any given time there are around 2500 players on playing...and we have a lot of GM members on at different times..

and you can play this with a 56k connection and not lag to terribly bad

Phantom
November 17th, 2003, 01:15 PM
After I get CHF computer runing tonight I will play a little. Do you all go on TS to play?

LA_MERC_Phantom

}{y|3ri|)
November 17th, 2003, 01:27 PM
omfg you can be a dancer?!?!?!

/me sees a fun profession or the slap dance masta!!!

w00t

im going to gamestop soon as im off work!

then ill have o install it and do all the patches..

Phantom
November 17th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Ok I went to SWG to read up on the game I just bought. It seems that the Jedi are now starting to show up. What do you have tyo do to gain the powers to be a Jedi? I would like to start down the path of a Jedi as I have a new player in the game. Anyone got any news on this ?

LA_MERC_Phantom

Phantom
November 17th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Ok tracker I am stuck in some disco with my pants off sitting on the chair LOL. how do I get to your city and how do I put my pants back on LOL. I did figure out how to clap. Picture this I am sitting in some disco with my pants off some type of fire arm in my hand with a smile and claping LOL. I think I could use some gudance here LOL.

LA_MERC_Phantom

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 17th, 2003, 01:46 PM
you have a long way to go my friend. You have to unlock your Force Sentive slot and that pretty much requires you to master every profession just about...there are only 1 to 4 player jedis on each server...so dont worry about that for a long time to come.

it wont take you long to get up and runnig Hybrid...probably about 20 minutes total..

Phantom
November 17th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Ok question How can you see your force slots. there is some crstails you need to find as well to make your light sabor. so if i master all my skills I will then start down the path to jedi? ok cool how do i master all my skill levels. I am going to build CFH pc tonight I am going to put in his OS should take me 2 hours tops. are you going to be on line tonight?

LA_MERC_Phantom

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 17th, 2003, 02:16 PM
yes i will be on tonite and as to the force slot, you wont know when you will get it until it tells you...so dont worry about any of the force cystals are anything like that for now...it will take you a couple of months before you will be even close to opening your force slot...

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 18th, 2003, 09:38 AM
I would have to play from 10am to 2pm EST because of work and kids and stuff. Does anyone usually play at that time or are you all normal humans and work during the day? I think I'm gonna check this game out of Walmart today, I just don't wanna pay for a month and not be able to play. We'll see.

Phantom I almost fell outta my chair when you described your night out minus your pants, LMAO!

Phantom
November 18th, 2003, 10:11 AM
LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d

It is fun I play at around 6 or 7 pm west coast time. Just be ready for the great run. We all run and run and then we walk because we can not run any more then we make camp and thn we fight and then we run. LOL I seem to die. The grame is alot of fun for real. I like the half role play half first person stuff. I have not dove to deep into it as I am very lost But i will get there as will you. Look forward to seeing you in the game bro.

LA_MERC_Phantom

Tracker
November 18th, 2003, 10:41 AM
Dude you were too funnt asking if the had speeders..LMAO..HAHAHA..Then asking about shuttles OMG that was the best LMAO again....dude you have such a very long way to go in this game. It took me like a month of playing all the time to become a commando. I now am thinking of becomming a Bounty Hunter :) but when you get more money than what I gave you . You can buy a mount and then you will go alot faster...lol..

Mike (Dami)

Phantom
November 18th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Ok so if i am going to run around "that is cool and all" Can I buy a better pair of running shoes LOL? I say we jack a tie fighter and sell it for a x winging with a boom box so I can play country music. Johny Cash right on. I need to have it panted as well. Can we do that Mike ?

LA_MERC_Phantom

Tracker
November 19th, 2003, 12:50 AM
OMG you are a nub b00n. You need to learn how to fight before we can do anything

Phantom
November 19th, 2003, 08:01 AM
ME you got taken out buy some big dog like thing when it steped on you LOL.

LA_MERC_Phantom

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 20th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Yeah I figured you guys were normal and played in the evening, 6 PST is 9 fer me, east coast. At 9PM EST I'm going to lunch at work, actually I go to the gym but that is my lunch half hour. I'm still considering the game, I'm about to go read up on it some more b/c I've never been a starwars nut so I don't know much about the galaxy. Thanks for the info though.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==