PDA

View Full Version : the hacked mind

Mordsyth
November 6th, 2003, 09:34 PM
It is abundantly clear to me that those people who use cheats to win on cs care nothing about ruining the game for lagit player's.
This shows a serious defect in character.almost to the point of those cheeters having rotten soles simply because of their blatent disregard for other people.
I feel sorry for anyone who is in any kind of relationship with some one with this type of personality because these personalities do not care what the other person or person's feel.As long as these types of personalities are happy and winning everyone else can be in misery and they will lauph about it.This shows a sickness of the spirit that makes the soul rot.
and don't get me rong I know that there are many very good lagit player's like Waah,Endofbeginning,Drax,Blondie,Sweetgirl,Dirge,R edneck Bighead,Carona and many other's. But i strongly feel that those who cheat have serious problem with their dispositions.you need to look deep inside and see if you care how other's feel,and if you don't then don't be suprised if their comes a time when nobody cares how you feel freind.
no fratricide----------------------------+spartan
[CHEAT]1.act of deceiving.
2.To deprive others through fraud.
3.violate rules dishonestly.
P.S for the record I have never cheated in cs and never will,every kill i get is lagit.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 6th, 2003, 09:54 PM
tell us how you really feel..

jk good post you are exactly right. Just keep playing brotha, point out what you think is fishy and we'll check it out and try to keep it clean!

$pecto|2
November 6th, 2003, 10:14 PM
we all, (or atleast I) have things we are not proud of, mainly things that are way beyond 'cheating in cs'. Hurting people we didnt mean to, and not being able to tell them how u feel, for one reason or another. Then pretending to make online friends, that know the person you want people to know you as, from a clean slate.

Ive cheated in the past, hope i didnt get any of you. When your 12-14 years old, you dont think about spoling it for others, especially in the good ole' days of 1.3 when everyone hacked... (atleast in majority of non-clan servers) and everyone would know, and it was a challenge to actualy use your hacks better then the guy on other team at top of scoreboard.

Hopefully maybe my personlity has changed, or not, but i learned in real life right and wrong is not a control, its a choice. Choosing the right way is more fun; you can avoid the consequences, but also receive the rewards (legitly).

final note: spartan you can judge if u want, but i like to think im a OK guy, and ive cheated, and even back then, i realy wasnt even mature enough to respect somone by not cheating... just a kid playin a game, which i assume is the majortiy of cheaters out there, just kids man, tryin to have fun, what they think is fun anways.. just catch'em and ban.. just a game in the long run, + beinifits if u can meet a few nice people. Hopefully i gave u a little insight into mind of a past hacker..

pattont
November 6th, 2003, 10:16 PM
i use wall hacks & aim bot.... wait.. did i say that outloud.. OUCH!!

Actually i have used all the hacks.. It was 2 get server admin for a server that i used 2 play in all the time before this one.. It was 2 be able 2 detect how hackers were indeed hacking and then see it in their playin style and then ban them...

$pecto|2
November 6th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by pattont
i use wall hacks & aim bot.... wait.. did i say that outloud.. OUCH!!

Actually i have used all the hacks.. It was 2 get server admin for a server that i used 2 play in all the time before this one.. It was 2 be able 2 detect how hackers were indeed hacking and then see it in their playin style and then ban them...

mine were to just pwn everyone.. it was almost as hard to "act" like i didnt see them campin behind the wall, then it was to to get a legit kill w/o hacks.

P.S. yes, it does help me now to see if people are hackin now, by how they play, aim and shoot.

pattont
November 6th, 2003, 11:45 PM
i think it helps n00bs out.. like i know after i had the hacks i knew were people would go evne if they were off.. cause i knew how they would react 2 me shooting them and where they would hide... kindof c00l..

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 7th, 2003, 01:16 AM
I guess I'm either from a diffrent mind set or set of values. I never have and I never will. I don't even know what it would look like to play with a wall hack. I am kinda currious though. I'd be so affraid that I wouldn't get all of it off the computer and I'd get banned from my own server...oh well, guess Ill never know.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 7th, 2003, 05:10 AM
I've never even considered it an option and I laugh at those who do (HAHAHA to you...you know who you are...). b00ns...

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 7th, 2003, 06:36 AM
i've also wondered what it was like to play w/ a wall hack...for the same reasons as CFH, i have never even touched it because i don't want my fellow Mercs to look bad because of my actions.

$pecto|2
November 7th, 2003, 08:45 AM
well to put it in words from what wallhakcs were back then (they prob better/ now), what it did was make walls as you got closer to them more transparent to about 30 percent max, so you wouldnt be tryin to run through walls, but could easily see other guys, then ti would have little 'adjustments', like you could darken the whole map, and make the other team be really brightish, so they stood out, and if a ct' was far away on a map, a little tap of the button and a nice blue box(red if a T) would pop up through everything so u knew what direction to go...... and boxes / crates / misc stuff is just around 20% clear always.

But yeh, no reason to cheat, not even too look, i dont know what any of the new hacks are or look like, cuase i havnt done that stuff for a long time and dont plan too, last thing i need is bannage for a cheat i was "testing".

Redneck
November 7th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Spartan I feel the same as you about hacks. I think it really speaks poorly of someones character for them to download a hack just to be able to get more kills than anyone else in something that is a TEAM game. I myself find it funny to watch people with hacks trying to play. They have no basic concept of the game, cant move, cant type to talk, cant find use key, and many other things. This is also a way to keep your sanity while you wait for an admin to come ban them, gotta have some thing to laugh about when the hacker has just killed your team once again with 14 headshots all in a row thru walls and boxes. I check certain sites from time to time to see what hacks are avaliable and what the list that they do. I have never, will never download any of them. Any MERC can vouch for that, I have lanned with them all and any one of them has access to my computer at any lan. If you think you can get away with a hack, just go to a lan and give illegal OP or Onji access to your HD. SO just keep a positive attitude while having to deal with hackers. If you see one do a demo (drop console and type "record hackerdemo". Then note the exact time the guy was on the server and what his name is. After that send a message to any admin and they will walk you thru how to get the demo to the proper person to deal with the hacker.

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 7th, 2003, 08:26 PM
Everyone knows I hack. Now if only I could get my lag hack to work on everyone ELSE.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 7th, 2003, 10:14 PM
AIM HACK'S....WALL BOT'S....PRANSTARENT WALL'S.....what's all this I here??? :confused: Just kidding...nope no hack's here...:laugh:

Blue
November 8th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Thanks Redneck, I have seen some hacker pass throug with no admin around. Now I know what to do. I hope your message helps to keep the server clean.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 8th, 2003, 05:59 AM
Redneck, could you PM or ICQ me some sites that list hacks and what they do? I want to read up on them...Thanks mano!

pattont
November 8th, 2003, 06:34 PM
grrrrr.. i hate hackers.. i caught one the other day and no one believed me and later toby was in the server and said he had banned someone and i was like who and it turned out that it was the person that i thought was hacking earlier and none of the mercs in the server at the time thought he was hacking... oh well hes gone now.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 8th, 2003, 09:43 PM
that statement doesn't really say much. Who is to say when Op got him that he was hacking more blantantly than before?

What exactly was the point of your post matrix, or patton, or whatever?

Redneck
November 8th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Check your PM scott.

|Noob
November 9th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Ive got a pretty good hack site that i used about a year ago....Just ask if you want it

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 9th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
that statement doesn't really say much. Who is to say when Op got him that he was hacking more blantantly than before?

What exactly was the point of your post matrix, or patton, or whatever?

You're seriously digging for something that isn't there.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==