PDA

View Full Version : What should we do with the kids now?

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 5th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Well it was rainy the other day and the kids were really getting bored by nightfall. Mommy came up with the idea of showing Logan how to slide across the floor in his socks. Daddy came up with the groovin' idea of furniture polish on the floor! Well, Logans first try landed him on his butt, then back, then head, then stomach. So we had to come up with plan B...

http://lamerc.com/uploads/loganslide2.mpg
(right click and save)

Then we got Sissy in on the fun...

http://lamerc.com/uploads/kileyslide.mpg
(right click and save)

hmmm, what next? :bb

Redneck
November 6th, 2003, 02:53 AM
OMG im crying thats so funny! And whats even better my two girls call each other "sissy" also. I might have to set up a rope swing in the living room to top that, =)

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 6th, 2003, 04:56 AM
now that was funny...

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 6th, 2003, 06:24 AM
omg Anyone notice Logan's head everytime Scott pushed him? lol WHIPLASH!!!!

And poor Kiley is like WTF get this thing off my head and let me out of this madhouse!

LMAO

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 6th, 2003, 06:32 AM
hahaha! those are great!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 6th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
omg Anyone notice Logan's head everytime Scott pushed him? lol WHIPLASH!!!!

LMAO

Yeah, but look at the look on his face. He loves that kind of crap. You should see what we do on the couch durring RAW. He gets body slammed, power bombed, pile driver'd, speared and any other thing I can think of. For a little guy, he is MAJOR rough and tumble. He likes to headbutt the couch too. I swear I heard the wood frame crack one time.

Scott

Mikey
November 6th, 2003, 12:27 PM
thats just to cute

Tracker
November 6th, 2003, 12:35 PM
I cant get it to play for me..:(

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 6th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Are you saving it to your HD f00??? Right click it and "save target as" to your desktop (or wherever). Then open it with Quicktime or WMP.

Scott

Tracker
November 6th, 2003, 12:51 PM
I knew that nub..:)

Phantom
November 6th, 2003, 10:41 PM
LOL. that is to funny. I want to try it next. Scott can you push me down the floor?

Phantom

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 6th, 2003, 11:27 PM
yeah right...I'll be in traction for weeks!!!

Scott:D

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 7th, 2003, 12:30 AM
Hey Redneck...that "Sissy" name just kinda happens and then sticks, doesn't it! I wanna see you top this. That would be fun!

And Dirge...yes I noticed both! That's EXACTLY why I'm dieing laughing. It still cracks me up to think of his little head and her totally deadpan expression.

Phantom...let's go dude! I'll push ya!

Hey Tracker...did it work yet?

SnAkEbItE
November 7th, 2003, 07:18 AM
Hey guy's that was funny, but with you liveing out on the left coast I would be carefull those nut jobes might decied to have you loced up for child endagerment or some other stupid thing...See parent's just can't have simple fun with there kids any more like telling them no don't stick that fork in the outlet it will bite you and then when they keep on letting them learn from the experience... I know it worked for me when I was a kid....but then again Tracker say's I'm in need of serious medical help.....I don't know you be the judge..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==