PDA

View Full Version : maTRIX = Banned....

pattont
November 3rd, 2003, 10:24 PM
Alright guys.. sorry I broke the rules.. i said "f u chad" in the server upon which i was immediatly banned for my actions thanks 2 redneck screaming at the admin for me saying it... For what its worth im sorry all who were effected.. CHizAD lives near me, we joke, it slipped on the server and im sorry.. I was told it was a 60min. ban, I counted it down and its been like almost 2 hours i think and im still banned.. So, Im guessing im on PERM. ban, let me know otherwise if im wrong.. Thanks!!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 3rd, 2003, 10:56 PM
maTRIX, you have a really weird way of asking why you were banned and trying to state an apology. I doubt Redneck got you banned by screaming at an admin and I really don't see what place it holds in your post. Our admins make decisions on their own without help from any regulars and I'll stick by their decisions.

The ban is 24 hours from the time of the initial infraction, period.

---------------
"Your actions are like road signs along side the highway of life, make well your soul so that others may follow your path to the one true light."

pattont
November 3rd, 2003, 10:57 PM
all i know is redneck screamed at matt.. and he told us both 2 be quiet.. thats all.. he was the only one who said nething about what i said.. again thanks for the update..

blondie
November 3rd, 2003, 11:10 PM
:banned

$pecto|2
November 3rd, 2003, 11:14 PM
silly matrix, dont say bad words :rolleyes:

pattont
November 4th, 2003, 12:34 AM
lol no joke.. its without warning.. so im the example everyone.. DON'T EVEN SAY NETHING THAT RESEMBLES CUSSING..

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 4th, 2003, 04:46 AM
nope, its just that you have been warned several times, and you know the rules...oh well, i guess maybe you will eventually learn

Tracker
November 4th, 2003, 05:23 AM
You really think...lol..

Redneck
November 4th, 2003, 05:33 AM
Boy let me tell you what. If you continue to lie about things I do or say I am sure that some of the senior admins will be more than happy to perminately ban you. Everyone who was there knows what went down. You cussed chad by going around the word filter. I asked you what was up with that and YOU started in on me. So keep on messing with me and see where it gets you. Nobody likes to listen to you whine about teams, ping, lag, hackers, too many people on the server, stats not resetting right, and the list goes on and on. So like I said keep my name out of your posts especially when your lying, whining and crying.

LA_MERC_BS
November 4th, 2003, 05:38 AM
So...... How about them Saints. Duce !!!

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 4th, 2003, 06:27 AM
w00t w00t...go saints...yay team...;)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 4th, 2003, 07:15 AM
LMAO!! Bunny foo foo got some sharp 'ol teefs (teeth).

Scott:kaugh:

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 4th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
LMAO!! Bunny foo foo got some sharp 'ol teefs (teeth).

Scott:kaugh:

what the hell is a kaugh?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 4th, 2003, 07:38 AM
Teeth? what teeth? Don't let his sig pic fool you. The bunny in that pic is just dessert

Tracker
November 4th, 2003, 10:42 AM
lol..O no ting of kypos strikes again..lol..My poor app..lol

pattont
November 4th, 2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Redneck
Boy let me tell you what. If you continue to lie about things I do or say I am sure that some of the senior admins will be more than happy to perminately ban you. Everyone who was there knows what went down. You cussed chad by going around the word filter. I asked you what was up with that and YOU started in on me. So keep on messing with me and see where it gets you. Nobody likes to listen to you whine about teams, ping, lag, hackers, too many people on the server, stats not resetting right, and the list goes on and on. So like I said keep my name out of your posts especially when your lying, whining and crying.

I am not lieing about anything, you were laying into matt about me saying that simple thing. All i asked you was 2 stay out of it, and then i muted you... thats all that was said.. i never "layed into you".. i don't know why me and you don't get a long and this is probably one of the reasons, or wait there was that other time, that you said lets settle it at armageddon, like you were gonna be waiting on me like a bully outside at recess to pick on me or something, that i really don't appreciate.. yea sure i whine about teams some, cause its usually cause im on the recieving end of a ace beating and the teams are stacked.. that doesn't make it fun for the other team now does it, ping.. never whined about that cause i have good ping all the time.. hackers.. i never do that.. i just demo them, if i say hax a lot, thats cause me and my friends use that in everyday events for the heck of it.. yes.. i think there are 2 many peeps in the server, and have already talked 2 toby about it and expressed my opinion... never once said nething about stats, and why would i?? so redneck.. what was the point of your post, and yes redneck i know you are good friends of RP, but i don't think u should threaten me like that, your not an admin, sure u might get 2 express your opinion, but if your opinion sways judgement of an admin over me getting banned then there is a problem..

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 4th, 2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by pattont
i don't know why me and you don't get a long and this is probably one of the reasons, or wait there was that other time, that you said lets settle it at armageddon, like you were gonna be waiting on me like a bully outside at recess to pick on me or something, that i really don't appreciate..

I was actually on the server at that particular time and remember exactly what happened.. You may want to ask around to see how good a memory I have before you continue on that particular subject.

As far as the rest, if you 2 have a difference to work out then do it over instant message or pm.

Read my quote I made up in my first post of this thread. Worry about your own actions before you worry about the actions of those around you.

Tracker
November 4th, 2003, 11:33 AM
OMG Toby has a mind like I want..hehehe I would just let this drop. Just some advice..

pattont
November 4th, 2003, 11:58 AM
toby.. im not gonna sit in the server and get threatenend and him get away with that.. i know exactly what was said.. it was on office and i was trying 2 be friendly 2 him and he started crap and i just said now what is that crap.. he was like if you wanna say something do it at armageddon.. i was like what does that mean.. he goes wait till armageddon 2 say something and see....

***redneck.. get me on AIM, so we can settle this crap..***

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 4th, 2003, 12:02 PM
Oh, believe me.. I was there.. Red was CT at the time and he was right out the window of room to the right of ct spawn when he started replying back to you. You never know when I'm there or when I'm not

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
November 4th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Toby likes to play super secret agent:)

Omega_Prime
November 4th, 2003, 12:39 PM
matrix you camp anyway what does it matter if the teams are stacked! lmao!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 4th, 2003, 12:56 PM
One shall stand
One shall camp

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 4th, 2003, 01:10 PM
lmao...:owned

Mordsyth
November 4th, 2003, 03:25 PM
just don't say the cuss word of cuss words....(glass).

no fratricide--------------------------+spartan

Apocalypse
November 4th, 2003, 04:22 PM
Can you feeeeeeel the looooove toniiiiiight?!?!?!! /Apoc hits the high note* Come on guys, let's all get along. Everyone calm down, follow the rules, and let's move on. :) Now where are those lil dancing white jelly beans??!?!?!?!?!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 4th, 2003, 04:40 PM
:fruit :fruit :fruit :fruit :fruit :fruit :fruit :fruit

bighead
November 4th, 2003, 04:48 PM
matrix you broke the rules, deal w/ it :D

pattont
November 4th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Omega_Prime
matrix you camp anyway what does it matter if the teams are stacked! lmao!

your not in this.. the reason i camped that time on aztec and owned u cause it was 9v5 and my team died with 9 of u left every round.. thats what you need 2 quit whining about..

pattont
November 4th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_bighead
matrix you broke the rules, deal w/ it :D

i am dealing with it.. i have been playin in other servers all day enjoying my right 2 say the "F" word as much as i wanted 2..

pattont
November 4th, 2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
Oh, believe me.. I was there.. Red was CT at the time and he was right out the window of room to the right of ct spawn when he started replying back to you. You never know when I'm there or when I'm not

alright well then why didn't you say nething.... you just sat back.. i believe i know whos on sides here but its alright.. my ban is almost up and im not talking again.. just gonna play...

pattont
November 4th, 2003, 05:03 PM
all i wanna do is drop it.. my ban will be up soon.. so everyone just drop it, please... if you have something 2 say.. say it 2 me on aim.. my aim name is right below this..

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 4th, 2003, 05:23 PM
if saying the "f" word is that important to you then stay on those servers where you can say them...and if you want this issue to die...stop replying to everything someone says.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 4th, 2003, 05:37 PM
actually matrix...you ban is now permanent...im tired of your attitude and bs...please enjoy playing on all those other servers where you can say funky...

please have a good day

Omega_Prime
November 4th, 2003, 05:53 PM
u camp evey map you play, you think your great and you think you own everyone, get over it in cs anyone can own anyone when there on, do you own me? i hardly think so, you may in your mind young one but until you actually learn to play the game you in my mind are just a camping nub.

Omega_Prime
November 4th, 2003, 05:57 PM
o and forgot to tell you have a nice day!

Redneck
November 4th, 2003, 06:35 PM
My god if your gonna drop it matrix then stop posting. As far as the RP thing or me trying to have any influence over the admins to get you banned thats a laugh. As you see my point has been well made. All these posts supporting my observations and I see none supporting yours. Like I have said, I dont start stuff. And like Toby said never know whos watching you do ya.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 4th, 2003, 06:45 PM
<<<------< posting 4 the hell of it

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 4th, 2003, 06:52 PM
<<<--- ME....2!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 4th, 2003, 06:57 PM
<<---< Me 3!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 4th, 2003, 07:02 PM
wow, this was a bunch of wasted post.. for those who just wanna know what happen that clicked on 3rd page.. lemmie sum it up..

matrix broke server rule..24 hour ban
matrix wants to play on servers where he can say the "F" word
matrix doesn't know when to stop clicking reply button..
matrix is perm banned due to attitude..

I bet your ichin to read the whole thread huh ;)

pattont
November 4th, 2003, 07:39 PM
welp i guess ill see you guys later.. i only want 2 be defended.. not 2 be put down over and over.. mercy i only responded 2 something.. when somehthing was said about me.. thats it... nothing more nothing less.. i hope that you will rethink my perminant ban, i don't enjoy playing at the other servers as much as merc because there are a lot of goof balls that do stupid crap unlike in merc. please reconsider...

Omega_Prime
November 4th, 2003, 08:05 PM
WOW A CHANGE OF ATTITUDE! AMAZING!!!

Tracker
November 4th, 2003, 10:21 PM
lol..Omega nub..lol

Tracker
November 4th, 2003, 10:22 PM
and BTW <<---<ME 4!

Twist3d
November 4th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Okay guys I expect we all be adults here don't ban me again and ban me from server. I have read all 3 pages front to back. For one I want to rehash something that happened around 4 1/2 months ago when yall posted about blue balls, that how I must have them all the time and not get anything from blondie. That initially showed me how you guys were towards me, so now that is out of the way and you have been shown that you guys aren't perfect either lets let JAMES put his two cents in. He broke the rules he is banned server rules everyone knows it. For you guys to treat him like this is obsurd. Omega you should not have rubbed it in his face that your a better player, I owned you 7 rounds in a row on aztec all with headshots, then deagled your whole team to death round after round, and you had plennnnnnty of backup. Did I rub it in? No but you were crying like half of the people that posted in here, did I complain, you were calling me a noob and everything. You didn't explicity call me a noob but you said damn see how nubish 1.6 is now. Now as for you redneck and matrix I guess you can let this fall in the category of he said she said except it is he said he said. Toby can back redneck up all he wants on that matter I mean after all they are friends probably, just an assumption, you gotta stick up for your friends. I just think that if it was a 60 minute ban and he was told 60 minutes then you guys should not have fallen back on your word. I mean after all it feels great to be able to say I am a man of my word. I have no problems with merc do not get me wrong we had issues in the past we resolved them. I excpect those harsh feelings do not get pointed toward me again because after all I can corelate trust me I can. We will not go there because I will get angry. Now redneck if you have a problem with what I said about you then great, one question though how come you were nice to me until you found out I was blondie's ex? Oh and blondie your little smiley of the banned smiley was very cute, that just goes to show how much of a friend you were to Travis, but then Heather wasn't that much to you either. Soooooooo you wanna ban me after this that is obsurd I am not trying to stir anything up, just thought I would address some issues because after all some of my family members fought and died in wars for me to be able to say that, just think you guys should stick to your initial word. After all we are all men here. Nothing was pointed directly at blondie in this post either, just stating the simple fact that she was Travis' friend and if your someone's friend then man you don't post something like that, but I guess her whole attitude towards the whole Tom ban just shows how true she really is to her friends.

Editorial:
60 Minute ban = 60 minute ban

Mercy baby you said that he'll learn well I think lesson has been learned on his part, sorry I got off on other things and forgot to addresss you. Put yourself in his spot after all the man is trying to be forgiven he is only standing his ground.

Redneck
November 4th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Now redneck if you have a problem with what I said about you then great, one question though how come you were nice to me until you found out I was blondie's ex?

I was drug into your "speach" for what reason? Its a game! Play, have fun, follow the rules, and act like adults. As far as there being problems between you and I, dont know were you get that from. I stay out of things until Im either drug into them, my help is needed, or someone starts something with me. I treat others as they treat me and my friends.

Twist3d
November 4th, 2003, 11:44 PM
I observed that you were nice to me, then one day you blondie and I were playing and you straight up ignored me, you could talk to her but not talk to me. That's all.

Twist3d
November 4th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Oh yeah didn't mean to dis you on your question either like you dised me in the game. So I will answer, you are about 50% of this total post aren't you? Or did that slip your mind?

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
November 5th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Twisted I don't know what you are tring to get started her but you need to stop now. It also sounds like you are the one with the problem with Red and not the other way around. I promise you if Red had a problem with you, you would know it. I you are getting mad because Red would not talk to you but would blondie then it sounds like you need a little help there man.

Twist3d
November 5th, 2003, 12:24 AM
Niiiiiiice try there buddy I love how you tried to twist it around just like law enforcement. Answer this, why would I want to get anything started, can you come up with a logical explanation for that comment? Somwhere amongst that post I am sure that I made it clear I am not trying to stir anything UP. AFTER ALL WE ARE ALL MEN HERE. Sixty MINUTE BAN EQUALS SIXTY MINUTE BAN. Sorta like if you went to sale your automobile and you advertised it in the paper for 10 grand the guy comes to your house to buy it then you go oooo oo wait 15 grand. Same principal here. I don't have a problem with red just asking why, he got hostile, so I proved my point not once but twice. As for help no don't need any I can do just fine, don't need government housing, or foodstamps, make my own money and make my own way in this world.

Twist3d
November 5th, 2003, 12:37 AM
I can't help but say this guys. My post targeted all key points and I threw some of my own in, and asked how come redneck did one thing. Immediately I was causing problems, which I was not trying to. I was just touching briefly on key aspects of the situation at hand, from what I had observed I put my two cents into it. Immediately two hostile posts in my direction, and that I have some sort of problem because I was just curious as to why redneck quit talking to me when blondie was present. That pretty much sums it up.

Redneck
November 5th, 2003, 01:05 AM
Twisted I see your name fits you man. No where in my post did I get hostile. As for me not talking to you and talking to blondie, my god man if everyone got mad at me for not talking to them when I was in the game with them then NO ONE would like me. If you listen to what I say while we play, most of what I am talking to blondie about would have to deal with, "dont go in there blondie your gonna get shot...., look out blondie your gonna die over there..... etc, etc, etc..." So no need to get all worked up over it, next time I see you in the server I will be to say hi so you wont think that Im mad at you or something. As for the 60 min = 60 min, im sure it was meant to be 60 mintues, but possibly someone made a mistake. But now hes pushed his limits and its permanent and that has nothing to do with a 60 minute ban. As far as the rest of this post I think this has gone on long enough and I am just waiting for Dirge to close it so this crap will end.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 5th, 2003, 04:40 AM
honestly james, you opinion on this does not matter. i have made my decision and it stands. this wasnt the first temp ban he has had, but it will be the last and honestly, you shouldnt have gotten in to this seeing as how it didnt concern you. You added nothing to the discussion except to drag it on and try to rile people up.

as to the 60min being 60min, well lets just say you dont know the whole story as to why it was increased nor do you need to know. Hell if i wanted to, i could just ban anyone i wanted to for no reason. why you ask? because it is our "house" and we can do what we want in it. Now do we? nope. Reason? because we like for others to play here, but does that mean we cant do what we want at any time? nope, we can do whatever we want too.

and james, as someone that we have had problems with, i would highly recommend that you rethink posting about something before you just start posting on stuff that doesnt have anything to do with you.

as for matrix, his ban is permanent and will not be removed until I decide for it to be removed.

this subject is now closed!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
November 5th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Sorry Mercy, but I have to reply to this.

I did not twist anything around at all. You did that with your first post jumping from one subject to the next. As far as being hostile, I would like to see where in my post I became hostile. Also you said in your post that you are not tring to stir anything up and then you go one to talk about Red they way you do. Sorry but I do believe you are tring to stir some things up. As far as a reason, well it looks to me like you are not over your past relationship and can not deal with her talking to other guys and not you. Now like I said before, you need to stop now. I am not one that you want to stir things up with.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 5th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Sorry but why was my name mentioned? I didn't see where I was "backing" anyone up.

Now for everyone, If you receive a ban, I don't care if its 5 minutes, 60 minutes, 24 hours, etc. If during that time, u cause more trouble or you argue about being banned for that short of a period of time, we reserve the right to increase that ban based on how we feel at the time.

If you have a question about being banned, post a simple 2 sentences with the time of the ban in question and your game name, steam id and contact information.

We do not have to answer within 5 minutes and it make take up to 24 hours to get a response. Why do you ask, because this is a hobby and no one here gets paid to baby sit the server or the people being disruptive on it.

Once you are banned, you should be on your best behavior. If you think you can mouth off or bad mouth us behind our backs while you are banned and us not find out then you are just being dumb. Take your ban, SHUT your mouth, and learn from it. If you think you can argue your way out of a ban then when you win that arguement, I'll be more than happy to refund the admission fee for our server. If you've been banned in the past and try to rejoin the server under another ID, expect to be banned without warning. A ban has to be removed by clan leadership.

You people need to learn how to post without bringing all these peoples names into the current situation that are not even involved. Yes, you can post your "OPINIONS" but in an adult and thought out mannor. If you have a chip on your shoulder with someone, don't keep rehashing it with every forum post you make. If you were once banned and we decide to let you back on the server. You should be "walking on ice" so to say. Just like any private store owner, club owner or bar owner can kick you out at any time based on how they feel, so can we and if we have done it to you in the past then we are watching you more closely than anyone else.

There are tons of servers out there. If you can't play and get along with the people that play here either work out your differences with that person one on one or FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO PLAY. We will NOT keep putting up with this CONSTANT CRAP that people throw at us. If you have problems here, we'll be more than happy to "help" you find somewhere else to play.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==