PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm Coincidence? I don't think so.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 30th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Looky, looky boys and girls. History has proven again to be a trustworthy guide for planning the future.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,101680,00.html

Seems the economy is rebounding? Hmmm about two years after the GW tax cut... hmmm What's this? Growing at the fastest rate in 19 years? What happened 19 years ago? hmmm Wow, that was about two years after the Reagan tax cut...

Who knew?

Go US economy! I want a raise, daddy needs a new computer case!

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 30th, 2003, 12:14 PM
It's amazing how people tend to blame economic changes on the person that just got into office. As if the poor sap taking office has ANYTHING to do with the economy changing right when he gets in.

THIS, however, would be what one would expect to see after changes that were made over time (in this case, 2 years). Economic changes take a lot of time to begin...but once they do, you see rapid change.

Mordsyth
October 31st, 2003, 09:31 PM
well the fact is democrats and libs want us to suffer while old George is in office so they can point their filthy fingers and say i told you so.they hate the fact that things are starting pick up.i'm voting republican all the way baby..and for you uninformed peops who believe the lies you should know that the reason the economy was so good during the clinton abmin is because of Reagans trickle down economics not because of that stupid bumpkin president billy who by the way has sunk the dem party. spart

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 31st, 2003, 09:49 PM
War is good for business.

But in all actuality, the reason the economy is improving again is the greatness that is Greenspan.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==