PDA

View Full Version : 3 Doors Down

Brandon
October 30th, 2003, 06:50 AM
RajinKajin here! 3 doors down will be in bossier this sat. Just wanted to know if anyone was going! Ill be there. Seether and shinedown will be there as well. I heard they were pretty good live. Anyone know other wise? Im hoping that it it will be as good as the sevendust /staind concert at ulm. Gonna try and get pics for yous guys who lik e music as much as i do! W00t!~ Lates RajinKajin

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 30th, 2003, 07:46 AM
well i will be in bossier this saturday also, but not for the concert..have a louisiana state championship tournament in tae kwon do...will also post some pics of it...

Brandon
October 30th, 2003, 09:53 AM
sweet! Hope you pwn some arse man! Good luck! W00t~

pattont
October 30th, 2003, 10:21 AM
i just saw that same show for the 2nd time last night in Johnson City, TN.. It Rox0red... The first time it was all those groups and our lady peace which was awesome.. Last night wasn't as great as when they played in Knoxville, TN.. Still a great concert though...

blondie
October 30th, 2003, 10:34 AM
3 doors down is the best group in the world. I am going to see them Nov 11. It is going to be great.
:fruit :fruit :fruit

pattont
October 30th, 2003, 03:06 PM
they are pretty good live as well... lolololol

LA_MERC_BS
October 30th, 2003, 09:00 PM
I grew up with the bass player from 3 doors down. I knew some of the other members, but real well. Todd (the bass player) has got one hell of a punch. I've seen him knock a bunch of dudes out cold. He has somewhat of a temper. Or at least he used to. The stories I could tell you about that guy. He's a good dude though. I never thought that he'd end up doing all of this though. I figured that he would just do like most everyone in our area, Work at the ship yard. He was an electrician by trade. I saw him about few weeks ago. He bought our old camp on the river and fixed it up. Looks pretty good. He and his new wife live there. I thought that he just wanted it for the summer time, but hell, he moved in.. I haven't been to any of their concerts yet. Usually I just see him when he comes home. He calls when he is in trouble or if he is driving through town and wants safe passage home after being out all night.

pattont
October 30th, 2003, 11:18 PM
hes a pretty big d00d.. i noticed that he would be able 2 kill me when i was at the concert.. He seems 2 be a good bass player... thats really cool BSslap.. why don't you tell him 2 get u some good tickets, like backstage with whoever else they are there with..

Brandon
October 31st, 2003, 05:49 AM
YEA BSLAP HOOK A BROTHER UP! I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD CONCERT!

LA_MERC_BS
October 31st, 2003, 01:41 PM
I'll hit him up for it. When they first hit it big, everyone started hanging out with them. I say hang around, but I believe the correct term is sponge off them. These were people that were their friends, but not like their best friends. Just poeple trying to get on the band waggon. Some of them quit their jobs hoping that 3dd wouldhire them and pay them some rediculas amount to do nothing. One guy that was hanging out with them is trying to sue them now. He says that they stole his lyrics. This guy can barley spell his damn name. Everyone is trying to sue them. Everytime Todd comes home someone tries to pick a fight with him. They hope that he will jump on them, so that they will be able to sign criminal charges on him and then later drop them for a small fee. OMG HAX !! Having money may be nice, but its the added worries of loosing it that must suck. I'll see what I can score for ya'll. I'll see if I can find some old pictures. I know I have one from our late teens. This is before the 3dd thing We were all at a party. Todd has only been playing the guitar for 5 or 6 years. The lead singer (Brad)used to play the drums for them. He sang and played the drums at the same time. The record company made them get a drummer so that he could just worry about singing. Poor ole Brad, that dude knows he's ugly. He has stage fright. An hour before a concert starts, he starts choking down the vodka. Helps him relax to go out on stage. You have to keep in mind though, a couple of years ago these guys were playing at parties. Now they are playing at packed out collisiums.

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 31st, 2003, 03:56 PM
saw them live once and it sucked :|

I heard they're usually better, though.

I don't particularly like their newer material.

blondie
October 31st, 2003, 04:01 PM
I LOVE 3 DOORS DOWN

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 31st, 2003, 04:11 PM
I will say that it had to grow on me, but there are somee really good tunes on their new cd. Oh and for the record, I HATE to go see bands in the large arena type settings...

I much rather settings like House of Blues.

-FA- hoody
October 31st, 2003, 08:18 PM
I agree wit Blondie, 3 doors down completely rocks. Good ol southern boys. Bslap, that is awesome that you know them, and you werent one of the ppl that tried to hit them up for some cash or something like that. I would kill to know someone like that, especially someone from 3 doors down. I love'em. w00t!

blondie
November 1st, 2003, 07:56 AM
ALL I HAVE 2 SAY IS w00t

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==