PDA

View Full Version : You have GOT to be kidding me...

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 29th, 2003, 02:34 PM
9-year-old arrested for waving toy gun

http://www.zwire.com/site/10419957.html

roXet
October 29th, 2003, 03:03 PM
idiots! He'll probably get charged with terrorism.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 29th, 2003, 04:57 PM
That's the sickest thing I've heard all day. God when I was that age I was ALWAYS walking out side with a Toy gun, in fact, most often it was a BB gun...wonder what would have happened to that kid if he'd had a BB gun???

$pecto|2
October 29th, 2003, 05:13 PM
this is sad, but then again it is a felony to modify a toy gun so it resembles a real one... and the mom shouldnt be letting her son walking around with a gun that can fool cops.. i mean cmon, what was she doing.

But any cop that arrest a 9 year old has somthin wrong, god just confiscate the toy and tell him not to do it, prob scared him for life being brought to the station at age 9. And of course, what mom would let her 9 year old go to a police station alone...

Then again, another thing that comes to mind is, where was daddy..

I wonder if boy and mom were black, and it were white cops.. makes u wonder.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 29th, 2003, 05:26 PM
The woman's name kinda gives part of it away.. :stick

$pecto|2
October 29th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
:stick

so am i the dumb lookin blue guy, and your poking me? arg!

:stu

LA_MERC_Spark
October 29th, 2003, 06:33 PM
sad sad place we've come 2.......

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 29th, 2003, 09:49 PM
I have arrested them that young before. Not saying that I would have arrested that one in the story. Most of the ones that young have been shoplifters or involved in fights were you have to make an arrest. So just because a Police Officer arrest someone that age does not mean there is something wrong with them.

$pecto|2
October 29th, 2003, 11:55 PM
ur right sniper, i shouldve clarfied, even then, i wasnt thier, maybe the cop shouldve arrested him. I thought about editing it after i posted but didnt, my bad.

pattont
October 30th, 2003, 12:07 AM
yea.. i can see doing that sniper, but a 9 year old.. unless he was like saying it was real and pointing it or something.. same thing spec said, we weren't there so we really don't know exactly what was said..

SgtJeff
October 30th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Guys, I have seen 10 yr olds with numerous tattoo's on neck and face, mf'in the police like it was nobody's business..involved in hardcore gang activity here in Los Angeles...No doubt in my mind that if they were asked to shoot somebody, they would do it, if they hadn't already...They have no conscience or any idea about right and wrong as their parents never taught them, or weren't around to teach em...I've seen a 10yr old call the police for his father who died of a heroin overdose in the bathroom, while his 16yr old gangster stepbrother was playin grabass with his gangster girlfriend while watching music video's in the living room. Mom was at a bar with a coupla guys...These people have no values..Don't be surprised or fooled by some of this stuff you read...

}{y|3ri|)
October 31st, 2003, 01:42 PM
its really easy for us to look at that situation and see things wrong with it....

for example, he aproched the young boy at gun point to te head...

now lets view this from our stand point... omg there is a grown mand pointing a gun at a 9 year old boy. Whats he gona do shoot him? thats so wrong...

now from the aspect of the police officers view.. all the information that he has is there ia a young boy waving a gun around.. like jeff said, the police officer isnt suppose to make assumtions.. like hey its just a boy hes not gonna hurt anyone... but how many times have police officers been shot or killed from regualr trafic stops?

i mean come on... the guy was just speeding....

see my point?

LA_MERC_BS
October 31st, 2003, 02:16 PM
RPSniper, Jeff and some of the other cops will be able to catch these key phrases. When ever you read something like this in the paper, you have to pick it apart a little to get the truth. I'm not saying that the cop was right or wrong. I'm ust giving you somethings to look at from the article.

"Saunders, wearing curlers in her hair, said she raced out to the police car to attempt to intervene on her son's behalf."
Notice the word "intervene". Thats a no no.

Saunders attempted to pull her son away from the officer
Another big no no.

"I did not cuss at him, and I did not yell at him, because I'm not that type of person. I feel I'm the one that was disrespected,''
Notice the word "disrespected". Now I'm sure that Ms Saunders running out of a beauty salon with curlers in her hair on her way to the patrol car to "intervene" and felt like she was "disrespected" did not yell or cuss at all. You ever seen a mad black woman? Not a pretty sight.

The 9 year old. Notice that they didn't give a description of him. Take a moment and think. Some 9 year old black boys are pretty tall. The cop probably was surprised when he found out his age. And I'm sure that the 9 year old was wearing a suit and tie as well. He took him to jail for a plastic gun? Come on now, something else happened there thats not being told. If I had to guess, I'd say that sweet little 9 year old told the police where he could go. No cop wants the embarrissment from his co-workers for bringing down a plastic gun wielding 9 year old. The news people love this crap, but they fall short when it comes to details. With all of the details in the artical, its just not as interesting as a Police beating.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 31st, 2003, 02:42 PM
hehehe So you may be catching on to the double meaning of my post in the first place?

Mordsyth
October 31st, 2003, 09:35 PM
what you don't think a 9 year old will shoot you dead..i got glocked by one an hour ago..
no fratricide------------------------------+

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==