PDA

View Full Version : CFH, KINGS ARE GHETTO!

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 28th, 2003, 03:45 PM
"Los Angeles Kings rookie defenseman Joe Corvo received a three-year suspended sentence on Monday after pleading guilty to assaulting a woman in a restaurant last year."...From ESPN.com

lmao, everyone on the kings is going to jail!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 28th, 2003, 04:45 PM
LA = ghetto????

DUH!!!!

:D

SgtJeff
October 29th, 2003, 01:48 PM
yeah, just come see where they play..not the arena..the surrounding area...and in today's paper..ziggy palffy just got arrested...hahahah

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 29th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_SgtJeff
yeah, just come see where they play..not the arena..the surrounding area...and in today's paper..ziggy palffy just got arrested...hahahah

b00n....I posted that in another thread. He was booked HERE!

Scott:laugh:

SgtJeff
October 30th, 2003, 01:22 AM
b00n to you back...I prolly posted that b4 you put it in another thread..I didnt' see ur other thread krod..so pfft!

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 30th, 2003, 06:17 AM
I hope the jail is fire-proof...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 30th, 2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_SgtJeff
b00n to you back...I prolly posted that b4 you put it in another thread..I didnt' see ur other thread krod..so pfft!

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8779

I direct your attention to the date stamp on my original post. You wanna keep going, or quit while your behind?

Scott:p::D

SgtJeff
October 30th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Like I said, I didn't see your other post...and besides, why you posting like information in different threads..except to confuse...and pad your post stats...ghey!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 30th, 2003, 02:00 PM
umm, because at the time I posted it, it hadn't hit the media yet and I didn't want to be the one to break the story. I wanted Canuck to see it but not the regular shlubs. You can change the subject all you want but it doesn't change the fact that youre a NUB!

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 30th, 2003, 02:21 PM
plz leave me out of any arguements between admins....my skillz are not that great and i do not need any "help" ie...slap, slay..etc...

CFH did you see my daughter's pic with my helmet and elbow pads...she's got that canadian blood!!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 30th, 2003, 03:25 PM
hmm...no. I stoppped looking at that pic thread because it was taking too long to load. I'll take a look though.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==