PDA

View Full Version : 8-0

Omega_Prime
October 26th, 2003, 10:04 PM
SUMS IT UP! Kanas City is 8-0 going into thier bye week, they just dominated the bills 38-5 on espn's sunday nite football! If they play like that every week no one and i mean no one in the nfl will stop them, but we all know every team cant play at thier best every game and that is what has me really excited about this years team, they find ways to win....even when every one else thinks thier out they reach deep down and keep fighting, great win tonite good luck K.C. ........also did anyone else see the block trent green put on one of the bills defenders tonite! thats just one of the small things i love about this team!

next up cleveland at KC!

LA_MERC_Spark
October 26th, 2003, 10:33 PM
yeah...they look real g00d man..

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 27th, 2003, 05:07 AM
w00t! GJ KC!

LA_MERC_JESTER
October 27th, 2003, 06:32 AM
MAN i was pretty shocked that they just rolled over the bills but, i figured they would win. I can really say that they are the real deal. And that they are not just a team getting lucky like the vikings were, and with the browns and bengals has there next two games I think you are lookin at a 10-0 start. I kinda figure they will lose one some where down the road, but not many more than that....

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 27th, 2003, 06:50 AM
i agree they are an awesome team but the only reason the score was one-sided is because the Bills kept killing themselves with poor decision making which led to turnovers. I'm not sure but i think there were gremlins inside Bledsoe's head! They are a better team than they showed last night. It's unfortunate that they can't put 2 games together, they look like superbowl contenders one week and the next week a Division II college team can smoke them. I think the Bills can challenge the chiefs and make for a really good game, in fact i thought it would go down to the wire last night...oh well i guess that's why KC is 8-0 and bills are not.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==