LA_MERC_Dirge
October 26th, 2003, 07:19 PM
yeah gg Just got one word: HAX!!!!!

lol

/me has nightmares of Stephen Davis running over me

At least LSU won!

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 26th, 2003, 07:58 PM
I wouldn't call the LSU game a "game" even...very well coached and played.

Makes me VERY VERY worried about Nov 1st.

LA_MERC_Spark
October 26th, 2003, 10:36 PM
tech will get pwned....... :(

Omega_Prime
October 26th, 2003, 10:57 PM
blah! tech gonna get pwnd i say 43-13 or something like that. but hey look at the bright side Kansas City is 8-0 w00t!

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 31st, 2003, 12:24 PM
AHEM!!!!

Can't call this whining, because it comes straight from the NFL itself! I TOLD YOU it was HAX!!!

NFL admits to blown calls in Panthers game
11:51 AM CST on Friday, October 31, 2003

ASSOCIATED PRESS

The NFL has informed Saints coaches that referees made three critical incorrect calls -- all costly to the Saints -- in New Orleans' 23-20 overtime loss to Carolina last Sunday.
The first blown call would have, if correct, given the Saints a 2-0 lead. On Carolina's first possession, Jake Delhomme threw a backhanded pass out of his own end zone as he was being brought down.
Referee Mike Carey, the crew chief, initially threw a flag, but then picked it up, ruling that an eligible receiver was in the vicinity. In a post-game report, officials admitted there was no eligible receiver in the area of the incompletion and the play should have resulted in a safety.
The next mistake led directly to a Panthers go-ahead touchdown late in the fourth quarter. Saints cornerback Fred Thomas was called for defensive pass interference against Walter Young on the play, but officials admitted that Young initiated the contact by pulling Thomas' helmet. Instead of a first-and-goal at the Saints' 18, the Panthers had a first-and-goal at the 1. On the next play, Stephen Davis scored the go-ahead touchdown.
Then in overtime, officials said Panthers linebacker Lester Townes should have been called for defensive holding when he tackled running back Deuce McAllister in pass coverage on the Saints' second play of overtime. No penalty was called, and quarterback Aaron Brooks scrambled for a 2-yard gain. The infraction would have given the Saints an automatic first down at the Carolina 38-yard line. Instead, they faced a third-and-5 at the Carolina 41. New Orleans reached the 37 on third down but failed to convert a fourth-and-1, setting up Carolina's winning drive.
After last Sunday's game, several Saints players complained about the non-call against Townes.
"Sometimes that happens," McAllister said. "We'll probably get an apology this week, but that doesn't help our record.”

bighead
October 31st, 2003, 03:20 PM
LOL well it was h4x but never the less a good game :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 31st, 2003, 04:12 PM
yeah was a gg, but we got the L :(

lol

Carolina = hacker

cd
October 31st, 2003, 04:55 PM
Let's keep in mind, it's not whether you win or lose... it's how you play the game...... errr

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==