PDA

View Full Version : Consider please

Ryan
October 25th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Hey, I was just wondering about why I got banned, I was just kidding about it and Redneck knows now(I told him before you banned me). And I was hoping that you would reconsider your decision because i love you server(my fav infact) and would really enjoy playing there again, Ill be on your IRC channel and checking here every now and then, waiting for a reply :) thanks

Omega_Prime
October 25th, 2003, 07:07 PM
reply >> reply >> reply >> opps did i say that outloud reply >>

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 25th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Please give details as to when you were banned, your steam ID (screen name) etc...

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 25th, 2003, 09:20 PM
First you have to answer a few questions. What name were you playing under? When did you get ban? What was the reason you believe you were ban? Answer those questions for me and I will see what I can find out.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 25th, 2003, 09:21 PM
oops...did not see your reply Tech. Guess we were posting them both about the same time.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 25th, 2003, 09:28 PM
I can say that i was on at that time - and Ryan all of a sudden started apologizing for somthing, I asked him what he did (he seemed worried that toby was going to ban him) and he said he called Redneck a name...(**** actually, whatever four letters were behind those asterick's).

That's all I know, but tought I should chime in since i was there, even though i missed most of what happened.

Ryan
October 26th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Alright, first off my id is STEAM_0:1:260418 ; And, Abusive_Admin is the one who banned me , for cussing, the particular time he got mad was because i said... "Redneck is a bi7ch lol" and Redneck knows i was kidding, told him right before banned...Anyways, was justhoping youd unban me and i wont cuss anymore.. but if not its alright, just found my old clans pub.. Anyways, Thanks :)

pattont
October 26th, 2003, 11:14 AM
i don't think it was because you were kidding or you weren't kidding... you went around the language filter 2 say a cuss word.. I have been warned about that.. Toby really can't stand it when people do that.. Thats all I know 2 tell you..

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 26th, 2003, 03:27 PM
The admins are talking it over right now. Not sure if it is going to be a perm ban or not. Will let you know. Next time don't cuss.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 26th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Ryan, You were warned in the past and if you want to tick me off more than anything, go around the word filter..

Simple point to everyone reading this. If you type something questionable and it doesn't show up, DON'T TYPE IT! Our members follow the server rules and so will guest on our server.

I banned you for a week, next time it will be perminant.

LA_MERC_BS
October 26th, 2003, 04:58 PM
NO SOUP FOR YOU !!!

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 26th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
[B]you type something questionable and it doesn't show up, DON'T TYPE IT!B]

What about MUFFIN?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 26th, 2003, 08:37 PM
I can tell that you are not an english major or else it would have understood what I said.. I wasn't talking in Egyptian

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 28th, 2003, 06:00 PM
That was a joke, toby. Smile. :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==