PDA

View Full Version : Kings / Sabers

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 23rd, 2003, 05:28 PM
Place your bets....
Can you Kings keep up the sick scoring???
Can the Sabers rebound from a HORRID loss to Vancouver??
Can Palffy add to his 6 game scoring streak???

The answers to these questions and more tonight at 7pm Pacific time.

Scott

GAME ON!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 24th, 2003, 12:12 AM
To answer my own questions in order....

no
yes
no

ALL WRONG FRIGGIN ANSWERS!!!!!

I swear to god the pucks they used tonight were made in upstate NY. Every time the Kings passed it, try to hold it in on the blue line, dump it in or put it on net the damn puck hopped up on edge, jumped the stick or flattened out like a penney and went under the stick. It was like being stuck in a bad dream that lasted for 60 minutes.

To the credit of the Sabres they played relatively well. Very physical play...that the Kings refused to return. With the exception of the shorthander (4) the goals were a result of p*ss poor positioning as oppsosed to being out played. Good grinding out, 2nd and 3rd attempt goals. BTW, thanks for knocking out YET ANOTHER TOP FORWARD AND TOP DEFENSEMEN!!!! Palffy and Visnovski both out with injuries. That was the icing on the cake that was my sorry azz day.

Scott:banghead

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 24th, 2003, 07:17 AM
"The difference for us tonight was mental focus," Satan said. "We were skating great, creating scoring chances, and we didn't make any mistakes."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

oh yah....did i say : hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha!!!!!

lmao, i would not have guessed that outcome. Unfortunately i didn't get to see the game, but from what i read, the Sabres really took it to the Kings physically and the kings could not/would not do anything about it. When palffy got hit someone should have tried to take out Satan or Drury. I like the attitude the Sabres had last night, this is how they'll win games this year. I remember back in the day when teams were deathly afraid of playing the Sabres because of their aggressiveness, i hope this is a sign of what's to come.

On a side note, if the Sabres were physically beating them up, then that's probably why the Kings couldn't make any passes or control a "bouncing" puck....the were so tense because of what was comming...ie freight train......that they lost all coordination!!

and man, do the kings have some serious injury problems...doh!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 24th, 2003, 10:02 AM
lol...you wanna tell these nubs that "The Prince of Darkness" doesn't actually play hockey? Hell hasn't frozen over yet. It's spelled SATAN but it's pronounced Shu-tan (shu = shut).

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 24th, 2003, 11:53 AM
lol,yeah good point!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==