PDA

View Full Version : Most Interesting Democratic....

cd
October 21st, 2003, 11:55 AM
While listening to the Rush Limbaugh(sp) show on the radio today. I learned the most interesting thing dealing with this Democratic race that I've heard yet. John Kerry, officially would like to be known as John F Kerry. What a joke. Are none of the candidates good enough to run off their own accord? It was said on the show as well as many other places, the only one who could or ever would stand a chance of being a good president is Joe Lieberman. And he will never be voted into office. Al Sharpton too, is a joke.

Democratic Party: Here Mr. President, we would like you to enjoy another four years.

Not to stir up any political debate, just wanted to say this.

$pecto|2
October 21st, 2003, 12:16 PM
i dont follow polictics much,./ but to me it seems democratcs blew what couldve have been a chance, (bush did this wrong yadda yadda). But since they cant even keep themeselve united.. how can u trust any of em with the country... Bush prob gots it in the bag since he has the "we've been through all this together" approach.

All that deficit talk is -upsetting me off, of course its larger, freaken war was fought , what did everyone expect.

pattont
October 21st, 2003, 11:06 PM
lol.. i have no idea what you all are talking about it because im REALLY tired, cept corbin.. how did u make your avatar look like clay.. i really like that.. oh well kindof off topic.. lol

cd
October 22nd, 2003, 12:13 AM
I think I did that one in Adopey photoshop, and that was a little fade of the bas relief... forgot how i got the image to move though.

There are talks that Harlem Hillary might jump into this race... their is no way the woman is that stupid... well scratch that, but I mean it would just kill her chances of ever being in the white house... again. President Bush will almost surely win reelection. And then after that it is a toss up which surely could go in her favor THEN, but not NOW, would be alot like a false start in football :D

roXet
October 22nd, 2003, 08:08 AM
I don't think Bush's reelection is as sure a thing as you think corbin. I believe some *real* progress will have to be made in Iraq before he will have a lock.

I think either Kerry or Dean could win this election.

cd
October 22nd, 2003, 08:19 AM
Dean never. With the right person running, they could easily make it a race, but no joke, look at who is up their with just as much chance as anyone else, Al Sharpton.

roXet
October 22nd, 2003, 09:04 AM
Everybody wants to make fun of Al Sharpton, but I was watching one of the debates and he had some very good things to say. It surprised me. He has no chance, but I was impressed.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 22nd, 2003, 09:07 AM
OMFG...nuff said *me faints*

cd
October 22nd, 2003, 10:18 AM
lol.... Al Sharpton is a racist, and a biggot.

roXet
October 22nd, 2003, 11:00 AM
I never said I would ever consider voting for him, he was just surprizingly well spoken and had *some* good things to say.

I'll probably vote for Nader again. =)

cd
October 22nd, 2003, 11:34 AM
*sigh* First election I'll be able to vote in... I wonder who I'll vote for... :)

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 22nd, 2003, 06:03 PM
I'll call it right now. Bush will not be re-elected.

But what we're going to end up with is a Democrat who is just as weak.

Besides Clinton, who succeeded as a leader where he failed as a man, we really haven't had a good President since JFK. Out of all of those, Reagan would have to be looked at as the best, and that's not saying much. It's just one of those times. Country went through the same thing post-Lincoln.

Mordsyth
November 16th, 2003, 07:08 PM
1st of all democrat's and liberal's don't give one sweet flying crap about america or americans or the "little guy" all they care about is regaining their political power.and they will do or say anything to try to win the votes of the uninformed and lazy.
I have news for them .
they will never regain the power they had during the bumpkin billary administration.
liberals and democrats want to do 3 main things
1st they want to completly abolish the constitution.
2nd they want to crush all vistages of our original harritage which is christianity.
3rd they want to give away america's power and sovereignty to the globalists.
I am voting for George W Bush and republicans from here on out thank you very much

no fratricide----------------------------+spartan

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 16th, 2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by spartan
1st of all democrat's and liberal's don't give one sweet flying crap about america or americans or the "little guy" all they care about is regaining their political power.and they will do or say anything to try to win the votes of the uninformed and lazy.
I have news for them .
they will never regain the power they had during the bumpkin billary administration.
liberals and democrats want to do 3 main things
1st they want to completly abolish the constitution.
2nd they want to crush all vistages of our original harritage which is christianity.
3rd they want to give away america's power and sovereignty to the globalists.
I am voting for George W Bush and republicans from here on out thank you very much

no fratricide----------------------------+spartan

ahahahahahahhahahaahahahaahhahahahaahha

ahem....

ahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaha

Vote Libertarian in 2004!

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 16th, 2003, 10:18 PM
I just couldn't let this sit.

1) I don't see liberals coming up with things like the Patriot Act. Now THERE'S an embarrassment to the US Constitution if I ever saw one.

2) Our nation is based on freedom, and that includes religious freedom. And not to shock you or anything, but the majority of the founders of this country were Deists. Something to do with the Enlightenment.

3) What? There's a major globalist movement out there and I haven't gotten on the bandwagon?

Lt.Dan
November 16th, 2003, 11:17 PM
Its all a lost cause, your arguing that is. This whole thing is out of our hands, so just remember, no matter what any of us think or no matter what good or bad points are made here, we must all realize the powers working against us :)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 17th, 2003, 08:30 AM
LMAO! That's a good pic Lt. Dan.

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 17th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Oh that's gold LOL.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 17th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Ahhh! the precious!

roXet
November 17th, 2003, 12:44 PM
it burns ussssss!!!

Mordsyth
November 26th, 2003, 09:58 AM
go to endtime.com to see more on the globalist movement.

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 26th, 2003, 07:07 PM
That's hardly what I would refer to as globalism.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==