:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I don't even need to say it....

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 16th, 2003, 06:50 AM
yah yah yah....whatever ..lol:mad:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 16th, 2003, 08:14 AM
LMAO!!! Like I said, goal tending is only important if you can't score. I missed the 1st period but they were strong in the second and DOMINATED in the 3rd. That was awesome! Oh, and did I mention they are missing their 2 top forwards and 2 top defensemen. It's still REALLY early but I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Scott :fruit

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 16th, 2003, 09:14 AM
yah, i think you mentioned that once or twice..lol. I wasn't able to watch the game..:(....i was getting a free preview of NHL centerice but it ended yesterday. oh well..i guess espn and espn2 is my source for hockey now.
i did see Ottawa's first goal, it looked like a pretty soft goal..lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 22nd, 2003, 07:15 AM
hehehe....SHUTOUT HIS OLD TEAM!!!! w00t! Great start other then that come from behind, snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, abortion of a game against Boston the other night. That was just sad.

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 22nd, 2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

this is what my team does every week...lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 22nd, 2003, 10:25 AM
You ever gonna tell me who your team is???

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 22nd, 2003, 12:46 PM
lol, yeah maybe someday....it's kind of embarra$$ing though. j/k my team is the Sabres!!!!! My family used to have season tickets for about 20 years or so. (we dropped them the season b4 they went to the finals..doh) So I've been to probably 200+ NHL games. Been to a few in Toronto too.

I can't say i'm too happy with the way the sabres approach their roster. They have ALOT of really good young talent, but the players never seem to break through and be effective at the NHL level. After the dominator left, it really showed how poor the team was and how good he was.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 22nd, 2003, 12:59 PM
That and Peca...DOH!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 22nd, 2003, 01:21 PM
well actually, i think Peca is an awesome player but i lost all respect for him....the same way i lose respect for any other athlete that whines about how they are underpaid. After his little fit about finances, i was actually glad to see him go. He was the team leader and WAS well liked in Buffalo.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 22nd, 2003, 02:12 PM
Yeah, but I'd love to have him. Kinda like Rob Blake here in LA....HE STILL gets boo'd here. He's still one of my favorite players.

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 22nd, 2003, 02:18 PM
lol, i just noticed that buffalo is in L.A. tomorrow night.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==