PDA

View Full Version : Hax Already on 1.6???

Brandon
October 11th, 2003, 11:07 AM
OK I was in server last night and this was after everyone had left(La-Merc) And this kid Named white boy or something was in there he shot me in aztec when i jumped by bridge. then he killed two other guys headshot with awp so i watched him kill some other guys through walls. He had aimbot lock on so he locked on all the cts when they were in his view lo obvious no joke ive seen hax before and this was one (crao had his info but dont have it now) sorry his name was something like blah whiteboy ill see if i can get a hold of it
Thanks RajinKajin

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 11th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Was his name

L o $ t ? :: WhiteBoy ::

Brandon
October 12th, 2003, 05:58 PM
YEA THAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_BS
October 12th, 2003, 10:36 PM
Hmmm , isn't it odd that Illegal op knew the hackers name.......
Could it be that Ilegal Op and this lost white boy are one in the same

*BS shines the light in Op's face*
WHERE WERE YOU LATE LAST NIGHT MR? SAY IT , SAY IT DAMN YOU !!! CONFESS

On a more sane note, the mere fact that you could pull that name out that quick should scare most people.

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 13th, 2003, 06:49 AM
lmao....i knew you were a haxor...
you should have taken a demo Brandon....:)

Brandon
October 13th, 2003, 07:34 AM
I should have. Then he tried coming in again the other day when corona and onji were in there and i told matt that that was him but i dont think he made it in? Illegal how did you know his name? Are you friends with him, you associate with hackers? Is it you behind the big curtain, or is a conspiracy to take over the stat boards at LA_Merc, just Might Be!!!LoL =Busted=
BY
RajinKajin

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 13th, 2003, 07:38 AM
Op cannot tell his secrets to you...well he could, but then he would have to kill you....well I guess he does that enough already, so maybe he can tell you :p:

LA_MERC_Spark
October 13th, 2003, 08:49 AM
:owned

Brandon
October 13th, 2003, 09:19 PM
what the heck is that that your plaing in this repky decoded messages from the planet zyorex~! lol

LA_MERC_Sniper
October 13th, 2003, 11:03 PM
i was there you need to be more disctrete when saying " hey thats the hacker" he prolly heard you because he had not connected i think that is why he left next time wait till he joins and let an admin know k :)

Brandon
October 14th, 2003, 02:54 AM
rgr sniper! Your right i think he heard me! but i didnt realize he could! RajinKajin<-----Boon

Brandon
October 14th, 2003, 03:34 AM
hah here is a wallhack! "Dai the Flu" 890 STEAM_0:0:827359 4 23:53 66 0 ) thats his info. Couldnt take a demo! Captain was in there and he was like why do you think he hacks i said b/c he is looking through walls, but i think he didnt agree b/c he was on his team bah! boon RajinKajin

-!Fr0st!-
October 22nd, 2003, 03:18 PM
Are you SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he was hacking, b/c there is a such thing as being good; Orrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe he was doign this new technique called "walling." I know this seems odd, but maybe, just maybe that's what he was doing..Orrrrrrrrrrrrr you might be right. :headshot

CoF
October 22nd, 2003, 04:35 PM
yeah i wall alot. i listen and stair at the walls following the sound. or when i last heard a sound ill count (geusstimate) how long it would take for them to walk from there to me. is that what he was doing? have to pay attention for these things before ya say hacker.

Omega_Prime
October 22nd, 2003, 05:57 PM
very well put mr darkprowess but dont worry we dont have to worry bout dem stickin hackers no more come this tuesday.

REDSKIN [mn]
October 30th, 2003, 01:41 AM
i listen to footsteps and track a people all the time butt i get called hackor all the time for it butt oh well REDSKIN

Blue
October 30th, 2003, 02:42 AM
I think we had a hacker on today (29th of Oct)by the name of "snuggles" He played train and aztec... Apoc was there and seemed pretty sure of it. If you see him again, just watch him, make sure he's on the up-and-up. Unfortunately, no Mercs were on for those maps...

Brandon
October 30th, 2003, 06:36 AM
RED WHAT ARE YOU TALKING BAOUT YOU DO HACK HA HA! RajinKajin

[Cajun] DocHoliday [N]
November 4th, 2003, 05:16 AM
I have caught 4 people hacking on the COPS Rededicated server already.

pattont
November 4th, 2003, 10:52 AM
OMG HAX!!! lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==