PDA

View Full Version : You gotta get one....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 16th, 2003, 09:36 AM
I stumbled accross the ultimate LAN accessory. Check it out.....

This is the exterior. Its about the same height and depth of a mid tower case and about 1.5 times as wide.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 16th, 2003, 09:38 AM
This is the inside. It holds up to 16 12oz cans or any combination of cans and food you can fit in there.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 16th, 2003, 09:44 AM
And now for the really cool part.....If you don't want cold food and bevs...just flip the switch and BAM!!! Hot Box!! It keeps things at 150 degrees. The cold setting keeps things at 36 degrees. Picture this....

Youre at Armageddon 2, it 3 am and youre kinda fried. I think I need a Bawls...reach down under your table and BAM!!! You got a BAwls w/o moving. Flip side to that....3am and your hungry. Reach into your frige and pull out the last slice of pizza from dinner....ITS NICE AND HOT!!!

Im gonna try and scam a few as prizes but Im betting they wont be the same model as this one. This a JC Penney store brand. I found a few that are similar on the net and I'm gonna contact the companies. If you guys want to buy one do it THIS WEEKEND! I got it at JCP on sale for $49 marked down from $100. Im taking it to the X-games today for a road test. I forgot...it comes witha AC car adapter too.....w00t!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 16th, 2003, 09:45 AM
doh....forgot the picture.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 16th, 2003, 10:57 AM
me thinks of TOmmy Boy "You can keep bottles of b... soda"

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 16th, 2003, 01:13 PM
woot just got me one also...very nice little thing to have...only difference is mine is blue...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 16th, 2003, 01:24 PM
w00t!!! GJ Mercy!

Scott

Tracker
August 16th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Me want one..whine :crybaby

LA_MERC_CS Widow
August 17th, 2003, 12:45 PM
Worry not little buckeroo. It's an early Christmas for Tracker!

:party: :partys :party:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2003, 03:43 PM
The road test was a success! We had a mini tailgate the X-Games and had cold beer JD and scotch. Also kept our sandwiches cool that we had left over from lunch. Serriously...its an awesome lil thing. Great for long car rides when an icechest won't cut it. Haven't used the heat option yet though. Hey Mercy, you and I need to sit next to each other at the LAN. You set to cold I'll set to hot and we be styling all night long...w00t!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 17th, 2003, 05:23 PM
woot works for me...

Tracker
August 17th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Really...early Christmas is Good...hehehehe..lol :D

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 19th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Ive been decorating:D

If you guys want any one of those stickers, I have them on file at the mall. Only thing is they are about $8 each after tax.:(

Scott

LA_MERC_Spark
August 20th, 2003, 12:20 PM
MERC sticker pls!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 9th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Spark...I just saw that post. You still want a MERC sticker?? PM me and I'll take care of it.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 9th, 2003, 12:03 PM
SWEET! That looks awesome man! I like the MERC sticker

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 9th, 2003, 12:24 PM
ANyone who wants any of the those stickers (MERC, LH, ARMA) Paypal me $9 and I'll get them to you. Paypal: [email protected]

Just tell me which one and where to send it.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 9th, 2003, 03:40 PM
CfH, how big is the LAMERC sticker? Heck, how big are all of them?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 9th, 2003, 04:56 PM
The MERC is about 8' accross. The LH is about 5x3 and the Arma is about 6x4...Im guessing but thats close.

Scott

$pecto|2
October 9th, 2003, 09:09 PM
i got this one
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?sku=SI712SIL

Its o.k. just doesnt keep cokes as cold as i like, and the hot portion isnt that 'hot'..... but w/e floats ur boat, buyer beware!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 9th, 2003, 09:23 PM
Basicaly the same thing. Mine works "good." Not GREAT not EXCELLENT...good. The jamming thing is it is perfect for LANs or tailgating. It's definately NOT a dorm room fridge or anything like that.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==