PDA

View Full Version : Well.

Derek
October 2nd, 2003, 09:10 PM
Since I guess that approach was too straightfoward for you and you wish not to talk to me via forums. My icq is 73199396 and my aim = pka ace you can talk to me there.

-Sanorex/cipr0/Derek

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 2nd, 2003, 09:14 PM
Derek, I wish you could read as well as you whine. The on topic forum is for serious discussions mainly focused but not limited to politics and such. Your whining drivle and pathetic waiting online while logged in will get you little ground.

Perhaps if you really were concerned or alarmed about your situation (whatever it may be) and wished to reconcile it, you would post a rational request rather than an immature, emotional outburst such as you did originally.

Derek
October 2nd, 2003, 09:19 PM
Hmm. Unfortunatly it was not immature but straight to the point. I was banned for 1 of 2 reasons. 1) would be that the admins think I hack b/c i got like 5 hs's on 1 round or 2)would be b/c i said "stop f-in stackin teams" which would be against the censorship of the server but "omfg" is allowable and has the same word in it but...

I was banned originally on wonID 4159219. I went back on wonID 1259874 to try and get them to unban the 1st one but I was banned b4 I could say anything. My request is to get unbanned on both wonIDs. I play here everyday and love the server and ping b/c I live in Louisiana.

-Sanorex/cipr0/Derek

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 2nd, 2003, 09:22 PM
Yeah your first post was very mature:

"yes gj for banning me for no reason. way to go la_merc. my team challenges ALL la_merc to a match. cs 1.5 or 1.6"

Why wouldn't you make an attempt to find out why the ban occurred? It could have been a misuderstanding or something else entirely. Your line of attack has put you at odds with everyone associated with this server just by your defensive attitude.

I could just as easily respond with "gj on defending yourself and being mature about it"

Derek
October 2nd, 2003, 09:27 PM
From my last post you would see that I went in a 2nd time under a different wonID to try and get things situated but I got banned once again. That's when I decided to come to the forums (which by the time was very pissed off). I have no intentions of making this a flame fest. I just wish to resolve this matter so that I can go back to playing. I know virtually all admins on the server however most do not know me of my new name of cipr0 though some do.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 2nd, 2003, 09:28 PM
I don't know him. Does he know me!

Corp
October 2nd, 2003, 09:28 PM
"yes gj for banning me for no reason. way to go la_merc. my team challenges ALL la_merc to a match. cs 1.5 or 1.6"

^^^^^ i didn't even see that post

Derek
October 2nd, 2003, 09:30 PM
thats because dirge deleted it. this is not the original thread.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 2nd, 2003, 09:31 PM
Derek, your best bet in this matter is to approach a leader about the event in question. You continue to make poor assumptions if you believe you know all of the admins. My advice is to take a step back, calm down and contact a leader via icq or pm.

bighead
October 2nd, 2003, 09:36 PM
Ok this thread is closed! For just pure stupidity. Derek talk w/ a senior admin or leader if u want your issue address

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 2nd, 2003, 09:42 PM
I'm handling it...PM me Derek.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==