PDA

View Full Version : xtreme gamers teamspeak server

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 24th, 2003, 09:03 PM
bf1942.xtremegamerz.com

just connect to that and you will be ready to go...

Corp
September 24th, 2003, 09:22 PM
ok i need some advise .. i am goin to get sweetz to let me buy BF1942..do i need to kiss ar$e to get the expansion packs too ... or just the first one is fine to play it with u guys ???

Captain
September 25th, 2003, 03:18 AM
The first one is fine to play with us
for now i believe.. I do have the expansion pack but i have yet to install it to play DC.. So i really didnt need it..

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 25th, 2003, 07:20 AM
Yeah Pete, just buy the game, DC, which you just have to d/l is free and better than any of the expansion packs.

Mercy when we get ready to go to there servers we will switch to their teamspeak server? Can you make channels under the BF channels for US and Oppostion forces??, that would be so cool?

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 25th, 2003, 07:37 AM
yeah i can but we wouldnt use them anyway...we like to smack talk to much...yeah if you go to their server, they will kick every how many people they need to for us to get in...and guys, these guys are very cool and very heavy into teamwork...had a blast last night playing with them...me and 5 of their members played for about an hour and half...had a lot of fun...

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 25th, 2003, 07:41 AM
So that's what you did instead of joining us...I knew it was something important. ;)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==