PDA

View Full Version : LA_MERC --> 1.6 server

pattont
September 22nd, 2003, 07:27 AM
When will LA_MERC be going over to 1.6? In another week or so.. Im not going 2 stop playin 1.5, to play 1.6 till LA_MERC gets theres running.. I don't like 1.6 that much so im waiting on MERC 2 deliver the goods.. Toby whats the story on it? w00t!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 22nd, 2003, 08:22 AM
It's going to be soon. We're working on it!!!

BigOne
September 22nd, 2003, 09:15 AM
DOH!!!! how big is this dl i will have to dl cause you know i'm on a 56k so it's gonna be a long long dl and when i have been having problems w/ my internet when yall do get the server to 1.6 i prollly wont be playing any at all cause i wont be able to dl the 1.6 patch or what ever i have to dl

$pecto|2
September 22nd, 2003, 09:41 AM
if i was u' big one, i would d/l it right now, just d/l steam client and it will download for u... maybe set it for all night, or a weekend or somthin, shouldnt take more then a long night though. IT only took me like a few minutes to d/l and i got liek 50k sec. average.

Maybe if u find teh actuall patch/file installer, you coudl goto public library and d/l in about 5 min's and burn. Ive done that b4 when i had 56k.
Of course download accelertor is 56k's friend with resume. but ud still have to find whole patch file. But ive seen it.

Cuase when 1.6 comes out on lamerc its goin to pwn :P. Of course it will just be a taste of somthing new compared to HALF LIFE 2 COMON LETS HEAR IT !!!! CANT WAIT OCTOBER 30, YOU BETTER BELIVE IM BUYING (or downloadin if i dont have money, but then the cd key prob :( ) OH YEH!!!!!

just think of it COUNTER-STRIKE 2 (or whatever its goin to be called)

pattont
September 22nd, 2003, 12:43 PM
hey big one. email me ur address and ill stick steam with the CS cache on a CD.. i have an extra copy.. we will work out details in a PM or an email. whichever..

pattont
September 22nd, 2003, 12:43 PM
oh and spector ur banner is KA... did u make it in PS7 or did u have someone make it or what.. PM with details..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==