PDA

View Full Version : LaTech vs Michigan State

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 13th, 2003, 01:52 PM
HOLY COW!!! Tech just won by one point! w00t!!

(we were supposed to be creamed in that game is why I am posting this)

Omega_Prime
September 13th, 2003, 02:00 PM
yes i heard whole game on radio, great comeback win for latech, they got their hands full next week, if they win that one then ill really belive in them! but great win against state!

LA_MERC_Spark
September 13th, 2003, 04:28 PM
woohoo!!!!! go dawgs!

{D|M}HillBillY
September 13th, 2003, 05:05 PM
they got their butts kicked last week LOL!!!! how about them razorbacks today huh??? kicked TEXAS' butt 38 to 28!! and tex was ranked #5!!! lol

Omega_Prime
September 13th, 2003, 11:41 PM
yes fresno got their buts kicked by top 25 teams... just wait and see tech is going to have their hands full with them, i honestly belive fresno will be techs toughest challenge in the wac them and nevada.

Omega_Prime
September 13th, 2003, 11:44 PM
o by the way here is fresno states schedule now you tell me they arent a good football team. they play some of the best in the country and to outscore oklahoma in the second half is a dang good job. here is link http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/clubhouse?collegeId=278

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 14th, 2003, 07:28 AM
Yeah, Fresno is going to be one of the biggest games of the year...

If we can win that one, we'll be doing REAL well. I am leary of that game, however, because of how the DAWGS have been playing. The Defense is AWESOME! Unfortunately, you have to have a good offense to back them up.

Omega_Prime
September 21st, 2003, 10:17 PM
what did i say tech lost 6-16 at fresno, but i think they'll be okay. still alot of football to play.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 22nd, 2003, 05:34 AM
Yep...I figured they wouldn't win also. I mean, the defense can only do so much, and they are GOING to get tired (see second half of the game). McCown needs to grow up alot...it IS his senior year.

Omega_Prime
September 22nd, 2003, 11:00 AM
hes making to many bad choices, i mean its just plain stupid to throw into double coverage when you can just throw the ball away and try next down. he also needs to learn he can run with the thing, hes got the talent to do so....so do it!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 22nd, 2003, 11:03 AM
Yep, PLUS, he needs to learn that the offensive line is creating a pocket for him to STAY in, instead of rolling right EVERY play. Sheesh...

Omega_Prime
October 3rd, 2003, 12:37 AM
they got another barn burner on their hands this weekend agains boise, good luck dawgs!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==