View Full Version : 2 gateway laptops

Fragmonkee
September 4th, 2003, 10:40 AM
got 2 gateway laptops:

celeron 500
64 ram cd exc exc

other one:
P3 500 dvd drive broke batt dead 128 ram

oh and ill throw in a new (yes new) toshiba satellite 486 dx2 66 laptop!

Tracker
September 4th, 2003, 11:00 AM
and all for the price of?????????

Corp
September 4th, 2003, 11:03 AM
maybe they are free... :)

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 4th, 2003, 11:07 AM
woohoo..things without price tags are always free right..er...maybe not:)

Tracker
September 4th, 2003, 11:17 AM
hehehehehe..and what about a pic or two..I need a laptop but I need to see what they look like..lol..

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 4th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Are you actually going to ship them when you get the money this time? :O

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 4th, 2003, 12:02 PM
DOH!

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 4th, 2003, 12:04 PM
yeah I wouldn't trust this guy I think Jay already bought and sent the money for one of them...:mad:

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 4th, 2003, 12:15 PM
wow..thats not kewl monkee :soapbox

Tracker
September 4th, 2003, 12:28 PM
well in that case he would have to send it to me then I pay..

Corp
September 5th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
Are you actually going to ship them when you get the money this time? :O

Instead of spanking the moneky...sounds like he needs to be slammed ... thats not cool to keep the items when peeps have paid for them

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 6th, 2003, 12:43 AM
The dumb thing is he's a US Marine. I serriously doubt his CO would appreciate a phone call about one of his troops when it pertains to fraud. I thought the USMC was all about honor...

Scott

Corp
September 6th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother
The dumb thing is he's a US Marine. I serriously doubt his CO would appreciate a phone call about one of his troops when it pertains to fraud. I thought the USMC was all about honor...

Scott

I just noticed that through out all of our replies to this thread he has never once said anything to say he is honest or to say that we r wrong.....i guess the Marine's get bad fish everyone in a while too ...I bet he is a Desk Jockey....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 6th, 2003, 05:44 PM
no...actulaly he still is or just got back from Iraq. HE be a frontlioner too. For that, I say thx.

Scott

Fragmonkee
September 8th, 2003, 05:10 PM
hey for the record, i got deployed and i still have the money order

Fragmonkee
September 8th, 2003, 05:13 PM
hell ill send em to ya, i just got settled in my room, you inventory an entire battalions worth of gear...oh and one more thing i am a desk jockey, but i am in a grunt unit, and i DO hold a secondary mos of 0331 which in case you didnt know is a machine gunner...honestly i dont want these things, but if someone does lemmie know....****, hey jay ill send you this 600 cause i forgot that other server...it works good if ya want it....like i said i never cashed that money order...i also would appreciate it if some of yas would get off my *dont worry i edited it myself* you know what, its been a long year. OH and jay didnt pay me for that server...he paid me (which i didnt cash cause i didnt send it) for SHIPPING ONLY! he has the reciept it is still good. i think i still got it if you want me to scan it and put it on here...i think its bunk that i get fried and called a bad marine when i was over there sleeping in a sh!thole while you guys are sitting around playing counterstrike. you ever had 7.62mm fired at you??? i have and i got the combat action ribbon and a platoon to back me up on that one. so next time you guys want to jump the gun why dont you get the facts strait before you do something that you might regret later.

s/f
lcpl laha

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 8th, 2003, 05:45 PM
No one calld you a bad marine. It's just bad form to have shown up on the forums AFTER you had agreed to make a transaction. And shown up a few times I might add. Problem is you agreed to a binding contract which you failed to honor and we wanted to make sure the item gets cleared up before it happens again.

Glad you're back safely.

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 9th, 2003, 08:14 AM
w00t, we are very proud of your service for our country..thanks alot, but you sure could have told someone your circumstances, as Jay had asked for it numerous times.

Fragmonkee
September 9th, 2003, 09:58 AM
yeah i know, but duty calls. check my last post...its been awhile...im just now getting back to my so called life. i already told jay if he read this that id send him that 600, and he can keep the whole 15 bucks for shipping. im just trying to get rid of all this computer crap i got laying around my room. hey jay send me your addy and ill get it out tomorrow.

Fragmonkee
September 9th, 2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Corp
I just noticed that through out all of our replies to this thread he has never once said anything to say he is honest or to say that we r wrong.....i guess the Marine's get bad fish everyone in a while too ...I bet he is a Desk Jockey....

i want to direct this post strait to you. i am a very busy person and you know what smart@ss comments like that one really preterb me. im a bad fish??? so im guessing that im a bad marine? well there lemmie tell you what: why dont you grow a pair and go down to the recruiter and enlist. lemmie see how you fair in my department. the only bad fish that i can see is that uninformed *im just upset that i cant cuss on here* ******* that you are. now do a little thinking before you talk, so i wont have to shove my size 11 boot where the sun dont shine.

semper fi

Corp
September 9th, 2003, 10:12 AM
lol ... am i meant to be scared of u now.??? hey i am not the one offering to sell things taking the money and then not being around .. now i didn't know u were away.. i was just reading what was being said..now all i see is u coming back wanting to kick my arse..be a real man and ask for me to say i was wrong .. instead of trying some BS and tellin me i would have your size 11 boot up my butt.An buddy u r free to come where i live ..(College STation TX) and try to do that..but u might have my size 12 somewhere u might not like it.. Now i am sorry to hear that u were away and u couldn't DO what u were meant to do (sending the laptop to jay) so maybe what was said by me was wrong..but don't threaten me k.....

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 9th, 2003, 10:39 AM
ok guys this is getting a little out of hand and i suggest we all drop this. fragmonkee you and Jay settle this between the two of you. everyone else please let this go

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 9th, 2003, 11:15 AM
THread closed....Fix it in a PM b00ns./

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==