PDA

View Full Version : omg the lag >(

-FA- hoody
August 30th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Can someone tell me something I can do the lower my ping??? I put the rate higher and that didnt help. I have cable so i know thats not it. thee are no other programs running while im playing but my ping is still high. we the match starts its fine but when everyone start shooting and what not i get horrible lag. I have a decent vid card but its not the best by any means. i got it at walmart for a 100 bucks. i dont know what else to do. its so fustrating that i cant even play. someone please help me.:slap :slap :slap :slap :slap

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 30th, 2003, 10:58 PM
hoody, message me sometime and I'll see if I can assist you.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 31st, 2003, 12:52 AM
Hoody bro... u remember the probs at my house wit that hub? Nothing like that going on at ur house.. also d00d cable is screwy up there sometimes..... Turn off ur modem for 30 sec, and reboot ur rig... sometimes that sorts my ish.... also u can go to www.csnation.net they have a great FAQ section that address ping issues... Your best bet will be to let Toby help u out... da kids got mad skillz.. he helped me a lot.... I should stress to you that you can find a lot of answers out there on the net... you just got 2 l00k hard.....btw i'll b back that way in 1 w33k d00d...woohoo...cs 4 me!!

-FA- hoody
August 31st, 2003, 02:35 PM
thanx spark, i will hit you up toby.

-FA- ManiacalClown
August 31st, 2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by hoody
thanx spark, i will hit you up toby.

Oh wow. I had no idea.

-FA- hoody
September 1st, 2003, 12:32 AM
Your best bet will be to let Toby help u out... da kids got mad skillz.. I just want everbody to know that Toby is da bizzity bomb. This guy knows his stuff. Thanks so much man. Everything is running a kajillion times better. I dont know what all we changed to help but it did. Thanx again man. I owe you one.:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==