PDA

View Full Version : Are Cheaters out of control or is it me

Mordsyth
August 18th, 2003, 08:02 PM
In every server i go to there seems to be poeple who allways know where you are and allways find you head.Now i'm not accusing anybody but someone who's been to a lan and seen someone their who own's online but sucks at the lan might know what i'm talking about. It's getting pretty sickening.
I was wondering if anyone knows if the new cs will be anti cheat or if the cheeters are going to have a holliday with the new one to.
Also anyone heard of cheating death and how is it as far as an anticheat.\

P.S, if you are a cheater and you know who you are, you have never made a lagit kill so you are in every sence of the word a nub.
spartan

bighead
August 18th, 2003, 10:38 PM
hmm i'm sure they will come up w/ a way for h4x on the new cs coming out. But all we can do is do what we do now. Watch and monitor the server. If u suspect people of hacking on the server and no admin is on, make a demo and send it to us. we'll be happy to look at it and take whatever action needed to make the merc server as clean free and cheat free as possible.

-FA- ManiacalClown
August 19th, 2003, 04:29 PM
C-D was not compatible with CS the last time I was at their site.

pattont
August 29th, 2003, 11:32 PM
i think the hacking has got out of control.. I don't think cheating-death works. I have seen peeps cheating as in changing their colors for their models and cheating death doesn't stop that, but thats cheating..

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 2nd, 2003, 06:50 AM
you know I used to think that there were tons of hackers, well there prob. is. But, one thing I will say is that some of those guys are just that good. I used to get accused all the time of cheating in age of empires, but I was just a freak of that game. I played like 12 to 13 hours a day. Cant help but be good at it.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==