PDA

View Full Version : biggest fire i ever saw

Mordsyth
August 13th, 2003, 11:08 PM
Last night here in sunny fort worth a fire broke out in a furniture store that was by far the worst iv'e ever seen in real life.I was standing outside when the glass burst forth from the front of the store.Black smoke began billowing out in huge gasps as if from... from a furnis which it no dought was.I quickly gained my wits about me and ran upstairs to call 911.I was in a huge hurry to get back down to see what was happening ,i mean its not every day you see a raging inferno and i wasnt about to miss it talking to some operator who can't get the address right.hanging up i ran back down to find the entire front of this 150 foot wide furniture store completly envoled.the fire dept hadn't arrived yet so while'st being very carfull I walked up as close as i dared to see better and then craaash more glass bursting out..I then got to a more agreeable distance when i spotted a trusty fort worth police car.in full veiw of her headlights i began waving my arm .she didn't stop.
By now this was a 5 allarmer, flames enveloping everything 100 feet deep inside the store.Tables ,cheirs,living room sets of quality leather,kichen set's and alot more all bran knew.more glass breaking.
woooooooooot firemen on the seen!they started by selecting their positions as to the hottest areas and started blasting the flames with water...it was pretty cool for awhile but they started beating it back so i went upstairs to play cs and some warcraft 3 .bout ooo two hours later i walk down to check on things accross the street and i could not beleive what i saw the hole rufe on fire bigger than before shooting 30 feet into the air I could feel the heat 200 feet away.a total of six fire trucks where their when I turned in for the night. The next day I wake up early ya know about 1 in the pm.I grab a smoke and go down stairs to see chanel 11 cbs news standing over by the burned out,demolished building.Then to my surprise they walked over to me put me on cammera and asked me what happend.I didnt think anything of it until i saw myself talking on the 6 oclock news.It was a real trip ...if anyone saw on channel 11 news tell me...Roger Walter...aka.spartan

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 14th, 2003, 07:10 AM
...reminds me of Eddie Murphy. "Now that's a fire!"

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 14th, 2003, 08:53 AM
HAHAHA! Diesel... POur the gasoline on there...GET THAT G.D. LIGHTER FLUID OUTTA HERE!!!

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==