PDA

View Full Version : Need to Know something

[WC]Kane[AH]
August 6th, 2003, 10:21 PM
First of all I am wondering why I was kicked during the inferno game. Illegal_op was the one that kicked me out during the game, he said that I killed a player named Me with no scope and I was kicked. I not angery or anything I am wondering why? When I killed the player ME I shot him point blank range with 2hits while crouching and killed him with no scope?

Then I asked how I was killing people with all that smoke......well in console you can type this for fast Sprites for smoke gernades

""fastsprites" - This modifies the look of software sprites, smoke for example it has a range of 0 to 2, where 2 is the least realistic look, use this to speed up graphics when a smoke grenade goes off.""

LA_Merch Illegal_OP I would like to talk to you private about the matter.

my email is [email protected] or you can reach me on AIM Dysanj1234
or Dysan1234 on Yahoo.

I hope to hear from you soon

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 6th, 2003, 10:58 PM
First off, I clearly asked you how could you see through the smoke. First thing you said was that you was shooting blindly. Then I asked how were u getting headshots with a scout by just shooting blindly. Granted that the smoke was in the middle of its time span when its the hardest to see through it. You then changed your story to that the point to where u could see through the smoke.

The time I kicked you was when u rush into the T side of the house on inferno with your scout and chased a guy out onto the balcany and then shot him twice point blank with no scope turning around wildly since the T was jumping all over the place. You didn't miss once so I just kicked you.

When you came back into the game, I asked you to make a demo of your gameplay while I was playing opposite of you and to send that demo to me. You then started to act stupid like you didn't have a clue of what I was talking about. I asked you repeatedly that all you had to do was to make a demo and send it to me because I would like to see what you see when you play. I must have asked you a dozen times and all I would get in response was "huh?". I'm sure everyone on the server would agree to that.

[WC]Kane[AH]
August 6th, 2003, 11:34 PM
I don't know how to make a demo, and I would be happy to show you what I saw. If you can provide me with info on how to make a demo then I would be more then happy to show you what happened

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 6th, 2003, 11:48 PM
Hard to believe u know these other console commands but not how to make a demo.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I thought that fastsprites 2 (lowest quality) makes just a white screen of "stuff" that has zero visibility.

To record a demo, drop console and type "record demo-name" at the end of the demo, type "stop" in the console.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 7th, 2003, 12:02 AM
also...you have to stop the demo before the map changes or the demo is lost...

Scott

[WC]Kane[AH]
August 7th, 2003, 01:19 AM
Thank you

[WC]Kane[AH]
August 7th, 2003, 01:28 AM
I didn't know you could make a demo i haven't played this game since beta3 when the colt had a scope on it, I didn't know that you could make a demo on this verison.......but since people beleive what they want, then I say Beleive what you will, because Im pretty sure that you will never change your mind. The only reason why im making this demo is to prove to you what I see when playing this game.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 7th, 2003, 06:15 AM
fastsprites doesn't make smoke easier to see through...

The command for that is max_smokepuffs or something like that, setting it low or to 0 will make the smoke grenades into tiny littel clouds that don't really hamper your vision.

hmmmmmm

Twist3d
August 7th, 2003, 11:53 AM
From my POV something fishy is going on here. Kane changed his story, trying to cover something up IMO. I have to agree with Toby here. Definately fishy and I was there when this was going on. Found it wierd. I am confused a little though, but you changing your story pretty much dug your own grave buddy.
:confused:

pattont
September 5th, 2003, 12:20 AM
Hmm! i wasn't there but it sounds like toby has a good story and i believe that he is right about knowing the smoke gernade command and not knowing about the demo thing. truthfully i didn't know for a long time and i have been playing since beta 3 as well, but there was no cheaters back then just 56k modems and horrible ping..

[WC]Kane[AH]
September 7th, 2003, 02:52 AM
Well I stoped playing Counterstrike, it was a fun games, but it got boring was the same crap over and over and over again. You get bored very easily, at least I did, don't know how other people react to the same map, same bull, same stuff over and over. Just gets Boring. Well anyways, if your wondering why I and posting a reply well because I had this message bored to send me a notfication to my email, and my god why would someone reply to this post when it died out a month ago???? Don't get me wrong but im just wondering that is all.

END OF LINE

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==