PDA

View Full Version : 1 slightly used human kidney....

Jubae
July 27th, 2003, 06:24 PM
Hey guys, I decided that heck, since I got two, why not sell one?!? I am selling this unit as is and promise it will not be DOA. If you want to make an offer, this is the place to do it. LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!

Jubs.

P.S. This is a joke, I am not and I repeat AM NOT really selling my organs, you sickos:blue:

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 27th, 2003, 06:25 PM
$5 final offer

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 27th, 2003, 06:38 PM
I'll trade ya one of my spare lymph nodes for it.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
July 27th, 2003, 07:11 PM
omg too funny, lmao:) I will give ya $3.50 and an appendix, final offer..hehehe:)

Tracker
July 27th, 2003, 07:26 PM
OK I have this one no one will beet me Jubss...I will give you all of my fooddubes and I will let you spend the night with my blow up doll i bought in Cali.. I named her nasty....hehehe..and if that is not enough i will give you the last beer...final offer....

LA_MERC_CS Widow
July 28th, 2003, 04:03 AM
Hey country boy...

Well I don't know where Jubae is from, but generally you won't find many takers for a blow up sheep named Nasty...no matter how much you clean her up!

:roll

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 28th, 2003, 04:46 AM
lol...Tracker was just OWNED!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 28th, 2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Reverend Hooter
Hey country boy...

Well I don't know where Jubae is from, but generally you won't find many takers for a blow up sheep named Nasty...no matter how much you clean her up!

:roll

:laugh: :e2 :owned :doh Damn.....

Scott

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 28th, 2003, 07:53 AM
OMFG that is :headshotOWNED
with a capital
O
:laugh:

Iccey
July 28th, 2003, 08:45 AM
Hey country boy...

Well I don't know where Jubae is from, but generally you won't find many takers for a blow up sheep named Nasty...no matter how much you clean her up! (She owned u) good job

u were owned LMAO:bash :grenade just like u just naded ur self

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 28th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Jubae
Hey guys, I decided that heck, since I got two, why not sell one?!? I am selling this unit as is and promise it will not be DOA. If you want to make an offer, this is the place to do it. LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!

Jubs.

P.S. This is a joke, I am not and I repeat AM NOT really selling my organs, you sickos:blue:

You might wanna try sell your brain...it's got less miles on it and kinda like your appendix it's a vestigial organ....in your case anyway.:D:D:bb

Much love f0 j00 f00...weeee!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 28th, 2003, 10:10 AM
Lemme save you b00ns some time....

(root word)

ves·tige ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vstj)
n.
A visible trace, evidence, or sign of something that once existed but exists or appears no more.
Biology. A rudimentary or degenerate, usually nonfunctioning, structure that is the remnant of an organ or part that was fully developed or functioning in a preceding generation or an earlier stage of development.

ves·tig·i·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (v-stj-l, -stjl)
adj.
Of, relating to, or constituting a vestige.
Biology. Occurring or persisting as a rudimentary or degenerate structure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
adj : (biology) not fully developed in mature animals;

Scott:d:

Jubae
July 28th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Well, we can tell BB did the ol'cut and paste on that because there are no kypos. :bb Well, I will agree with BB that I did lie a little, they are HIGHLY used and mostly abused, which is evident from the LAN this past May. So I will up the stakes: Not only will you get my kidney, BUT, you will get the hair off my butt. I know, with such extravagence, who could say no?!?! So I will open the floor up again. I want to see those numbers really jump now!

Jubs, the giver of the Organ (hehehe, he said Organ huh huh huh) You know you want my Organ.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 28th, 2003, 12:05 PM
butt hair....tempting :p:...this auction is too rich for my blood.
BTW now you will make Tracker go wild, he could use that for his sheep.
:eek:

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 28th, 2003, 12:17 PM
hahahahah

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
July 28th, 2003, 01:23 PM
hahahah, get him diesel:):):)

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 28th, 2003, 04:49 PM
OMFG TOO DAMN FUNNY!!!!!!! I AM STILL FREAKIN LAUGHIN MY BEHIND OFF ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!

J00 GOT PNWED BY A SHEEP!!!

Tracker
July 28th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Sheee..Give women power and see what they do with it..hehehehe...j/k Robyn dont kill me, I will give Scott back the sheep...lol

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 28th, 2003, 05:02 PM
LMFAO.....Im gonna die a heart attack from laughin so hard....LOL

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 28th, 2003, 05:05 PM
You damdn near die from a heartattack walking to the bathroom...whats your point.

Scott;)

LA_MERC_CS Widow
July 28th, 2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Tracker
Sheee..Give women power and see what they do with it..

:flowers http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/text2schild.php?text=will you still be my friend?&typ=15&col=255,255,255&shcol=0,0,0

~ Robyn

Tracker
July 28th, 2003, 05:18 PM
hehehe...BUT of course..that is a silly question...

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 28th, 2003, 05:20 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I regret to inform you that Jay has just passed away from a heart attack. The cause of this heart attack is yet to be know and is now undergoing investigation by Detective Nichols.

Tracker
July 28th, 2003, 05:48 PM
HAHAHAHA...OMFG..I want his wheel chair..and the walker..w00t

LA_MERC_Heater
July 30th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Omg yall are to funny..lol

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 30th, 2003, 08:58 PM
what you talkin bout f00? you aint in his will!

Tracker
July 30th, 2003, 09:26 PM
AHHHH....I wan tto be in the will...whine....I need a wheelchair and a walker. I am getting old also..hehehehe

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 31st, 2003, 11:35 PM
He left everything to his wife...Sniper. Sniper may let you ride in the wheelchair though if you are REALLY nice to him...lol

Cypher
August 1st, 2003, 10:38 PM
Ok, but seriously, guys.... anybody got a spare testicle laying around? Ever since that "incident" in '94, I just haven't felt complete. I'll pay shipping.

Jubae
August 1st, 2003, 11:35 PM
OK, focus here people, this Kidney isn't getting any younger. STAY FOCUSED!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 1st, 2003, 11:41 PM
Maverick's only figured out how to use one of his, so I'm sure he'd sell his extra one Cypher.

Crazy White Boy
August 5th, 2003, 11:10 AM
pwnt

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 5th, 2003, 03:39 PM
LMFAO - why the hell would I buy just one kidney?!? I want the complete set...that way, in 30 or 40 years they will be collectors items for my great-grandchildren...

Iccey
August 5th, 2003, 03:52 PM
In 30 or 40 years u will be what atlesat 200 yrs old huh well if u can still walk ill buy u the Kidneys u need LMAO

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 5th, 2003, 04:07 PM
i already have the complete set of artificial lungs, a mechanical heart, a complete set of glass eyes and both artificial legs....Hopefully I will be able to piece myself together BEFORE i fall apart...LOL - then all I will have to do is a memory transfer and I will then live forever...LOL

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 5th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Sounds more like LA_MERC_Darth Vader......

Scott

Iccey
August 5th, 2003, 05:06 PM
LMAO LA_MERC_Darth_Grandpa_Rat

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 5th, 2003, 05:17 PM
:owned

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 5th, 2003, 06:09 PM
O I JUST KNOW THAT NUB DIDNT!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==