PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2004

cd
July 17th, 2003, 06:28 PM
This game generally comes out between August 15-18. I know it ships out on the 12th.. so get ready... forget NCAA for this one.

Vick stars in Madden NFL video game

Mike Vick is in the game.

Video game producer EA Sports will announce Thursday that the Falcons quarterback will be featured on this season's edition of Madden NFL, the most popular football video game. It is one of a handful of endorsements that Vick has picked up this offseason and further evidence of his rising Q rating.

It's also a plum deal for Vick, an avid video game player. The game, named for ABC's "Monday Night Football" analyst and former coach John Madden, is a favorite among NFL players, selling more than 4 million last year. Aside from lending his name and image, Vick helped develop the game, which will be released in August.

Vick has been busy this offseason with endorsements and attention. Last week, he shot a Nike commercial, one of the reasons why he missed the first three weeks of the Falcons' voluntary workout program.

"Rising star -- I think would be a good description for him in the endorsement area,'' said Bob Williams, president of Burns Sports Celebrity Service, a sports marketing firm.

This week, Sports Illustrated magazine listed Vick as the 77th most influential minority in sports, the highest rating for a football player. Teammate Warrick Dunn is 79th, whlie Falcons executive vice president and chief administrative officer Ray Anderson is 58th.

-- Ken Sugiura

Omega_Prime
July 17th, 2003, 06:57 PM
neg ir getting ncaa 2004, one reason if they improved 2003 any in way this game is going to be the best football game ever made!! college game is just so much better than the pro!

-FA- Th|3f
July 17th, 2003, 09:23 PM
yeah i just got 2003 pro and college, i definatly prefer college

cd
July 17th, 2003, 10:14 PM
well u are both nubs... especially Mike... The PRO is just so much more addicting.

-FA-d34n0
July 18th, 2003, 12:32 AM
football games are too complicated for me

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==