PDA

View Full Version : Freddy vs. Jason

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 16th, 2003, 10:46 AM
I could care less about this movie becasue the concept is retarded. BUT....the sound track has potential to kick major hole. I'm wondering if they will be new songs or previously released ones.

Taken from KNAC.com:

Freddy Vs. Jason, the movie, will feature a soundtrack by Roadrunner Records. Included on the CD are the following artists: Ill Nino, Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, Spineshank, Chimaira and Stone Sour.The soundtrack will be released on August 12th, three days prior to the movie’s release.

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 16th, 2003, 10:52 AM
http://www.freddyvsjason.com/

Answered my own question. Navigate to the soundtrack from the drop down buttons at the top. OMFG!!! All new/unreleased stuff. I'm in heavy metal heaven.:fruit

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 16th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Yeah...I was just going to post that link...looks like an awesome soundtrack.

NoXiOuS
July 16th, 2003, 11:15 AM
ahhhh. the drooling ensues.
all of those bands rule.

Omega_Prime
July 16th, 2003, 04:18 PM
blah on the soundtrack i wanna watch the movie!!

CoF
July 16th, 2003, 04:23 PM
yeah i agree i wan to watch the movie regardless of the retarded concept. just because i loves me a good funny horror movie... but i also agree with ya scott that ST is going to freaking OWN!

Iccey
July 16th, 2003, 07:05 PM
I cant wait to see hoe they messed this movie up cause if u look at all the movies that they put out there is always something that is differnt from movie to movie

tadpole
July 16th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Who do you thik will win?

Lt.Dan
July 16th, 2003, 08:17 PM
well Freddy has super natural powers, he can kill u when u sleep or when your awake, but sence Jason is already dead that will not matter much. It would be a stale mate Unless Freddy, being the smarter one of the two, chopped Jason into little peaces and spread him around, or somthing like that depending or your imagination. While Jason is strong, all Freddy would have to do is use his powers to trick him. Being smarter and haveing powers is why I think Freddy would win.

Omega_Prime
July 16th, 2003, 08:44 PM
yea i agree that freddy will win, or perhaps a stalemate?

Iccey
July 17th, 2003, 09:21 AM
In a Sense Freddy would when But how many times has jason been blown-up,Priced,Bruned and ETC. so even if he is Cut to peces then he would come back so u aree all right it will most likely be a staleMate

cd
July 17th, 2003, 10:01 AM
shouldnt he finally been killed in jason x? i mean how did he come back from that.. therefore I changed my mind and will be boycotting this movie. It's clown shoes

Omega_Prime
July 17th, 2003, 11:06 AM
jason x doesnt apply nor does new nightmare think of them as separate from the series... freddy's dead and jason goes to hell are what this movie will be after. and iccey i reccommend not typing after you've been drinking cause i have no freaking clue wth you just said...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 17th, 2003, 11:59 AM
lol...That WAS pretty brutal Iccey. You gotta long way to go to have a shot at the champ though. You ain't even ranked as a contender yet for the Ting Kypo slot. Mike, I think he was trying to say "pierced and burned."

Scott

NoXiOuS
July 17th, 2003, 12:27 PM
i gto know rom 2 be tlaking abuot kypo's.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 17th, 2003, 01:00 PM
:stu Thats not even English.

Scott

NoXiOuS
July 17th, 2003, 07:47 PM
me'sa wanana cheisa.

Cobweb
July 30th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Man... Everyone knows that Freddy would win! All he has to do is bust out some cryptonite... Or something... Yea...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==