PDA

View Full Version : IRAQ WAR

Iccey
July 13th, 2003, 10:47 AM
With all the Hype behind the war now that its over it seems that almost all of america is turing its back on the Troops and saying there nothing but cold blooded killers. So it seems that these people dont want to see that our troops have saved alot of lives by stopin Sadaam. Imagin if we didnt stop him what he could have done to us all then ask ur self was this so Wrong. :confused: :bb

Iccey
July 14th, 2003, 08:08 AM
i guess no one else belives me so whatever

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 14th, 2003, 08:18 AM
Ahh Iccey, you are falling into the trap that what you see on the news is the definitive truth and that everyone agrees. You forget the silent majority. Of course people care about the troops and people also know that it's better with Sadaam gone.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 14th, 2003, 11:05 AM
Dont take this personaly but your post didn't really have anything to provoke a discussion. Most people here (myself included) agree with you but I didn't see a point posting "w00t"....gee there's a first for BB:laugh:. Dirge on the other writes stuff so damn complicated you can't respond to them either.:p:

Scott

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 14th, 2003, 11:34 AM
LMAO BB
OMG you are 9 post away from passing Mercy :eek:

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 14th, 2003, 12:11 PM
er

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 14th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Diesel
LMAO BB
OMG you are 9 post away from passing Mercy :eek:

I'd just like to take a minute and say....THANKS ALOT NUB!!! So much for stealth....:rolleyes:

Scott:D

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 14th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Would you like to stand next to me on 20fighter and key your voice chat so the team knows where Im at too......:p:

Scott

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 14th, 2003, 12:57 PM
YOU WILL GO DOWN.....LATER....MAYBE...NOT SURE WHEN...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 14th, 2003, 01:19 PM
:p:

Scott

wookie
July 14th, 2003, 01:40 PM
:offtopic :offtopic :offtopic :afro:nox :nox :nox :nox :nox :nox

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 14th, 2003, 02:15 PM
lol, OMG it's down to one
/me talks like Howard Cosell
"Fraziers down, Fraziers down!"
:p:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 14th, 2003, 02:34 PM
BTW, this is the tying post......

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 14th, 2003, 02:35 PM
....and this is for the lead.

Scott:fruit:

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 14th, 2003, 03:17 PM
and you do suck sir...just so you dont forget that...

Disorder
July 15th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Iccey
With all the Hype behind the war now that its over it seems that almost all of america is turing its back on the Troops and saying there nothing but cold blooded killers

you say that like its something new. look at afghanistan. or even bosnia.

Iccey
July 15th, 2003, 04:58 PM
GET A LIFE DISORDER if it wasnt for our troops then what would stop some country from killing u and ur whole family with a attack

ive got plentl freinds in the Armed servics so thars why this is such a touchy topic

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 15th, 2003, 05:07 PM
i hate to be the one to point this out, but Disorder IS IN THE ARMED FORCES....lol!

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 15th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Easy Iccey, Disorder is just pointing out what is often times incorrectly said about the armed forces.

Rooster
July 15th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Isn't it the job of the Armed Services "to kill" and destroy and keep doing so until the enemy is put into submissionand cries "Uncle"? That's why they are ARMED!!

I really hate all the painty-waist whining about the military, when it is their basic function to dominate through force. That's what an Army does!

A grunt on the ground has to be a "cold-blooded killer". He has to fire without hesitation upon his enemy or he will be dead. Of course there are differences btwn legal and illegal killings and the grunts know this and are trained to operate in this manner.

People who play CS should know that every second counts in a fire fight. Especially in an urban environment. How fast are some of the rounds over? There is a 5 minute time limit and 90% of the time it never expires. Hesitation will get you killed when there are seconds in a life or death decision, you know this.

Couple of Infantry mottos:
Better you than me.
Two types of men on the battlefield, the quick and the dead.

Disorder
July 15th, 2003, 09:54 PM
yeah i was saying that as soon as the media says "oh look its over' people totally forget about it untill some jackazz starts all this "look at america killing children and being the bully of the world la la la." and yes i am in the army and have been for 3 years. i goto PLDC sometime in september or october.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==