PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 3

LA_MERC_Onji
July 1st, 2003, 10:21 AM
To my suprise its gotten very good reviews

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/Terminator3RiseoftheMachines-1123632/

If you see this before me, tell us what you thought!

cd
July 1st, 2003, 11:17 AM
What bugs me is, has anyone seen their stupid advertising idea's? I would NEVER drive a "T3 Tacoma" That is the gayest thing in the world. Might as well get the Hyundai Hulk, or Lord of the Rings Lexus, Star Wars Supra(well I might go for this one :) ) But the truck is a dumb idea. Has a T3 on the end of the bed.. :(

Omega_Prime
July 1st, 2003, 11:31 AM
w00tie w00t what did i tell you guys!!!!:blue:

wookie
July 1st, 2003, 08:06 PM
now corbin, if some1 told ya "Hey Man, Drive this truck for us and we'll give ya free tickets to LotR!" , then you know ud drive it!

-FA- Kodachi
July 1st, 2003, 08:47 PM
I AM A MACHINE!!!!!!!

cd
July 1st, 2003, 09:45 PM
but see that's just it... yeah if it was given to me for free... however I would not buy one...

CoF
July 1st, 2003, 11:32 PM
that movie was pretty badazz... i really enjoyed it alot better than i thought i would the others were disappointed at the ending but i wasn't... well worth seeing it in the theater..

Omega_Prime
July 2nd, 2003, 02:20 PM
me and onjisan going to see tonite w00t!

LA_MERC_Onji
July 2nd, 2003, 09:10 PM
omg, your not gonna believe this. This was a great movie!! Its a definate must see in theatre, you'll have a fun time. I LOL'd numerous times, on the edge of my seat numerous times. Its an all around great movie. And the story rocked. The ending was perfect in my opinion.
Thumbs up from me if that means anything. A must see!

CoF
July 2nd, 2003, 09:18 PM
yeah see im not the only one who thought the ending was the way it should be

Disorder
July 2nd, 2003, 09:55 PM
i thought it rocked. great story, great ending, great backstory, filled in a lot of breaks. outstanding

wookie
July 3rd, 2003, 12:29 AM
"We will meet again"

Omega_Prime
July 3rd, 2003, 10:11 AM
omg this is the best movie of 2003. i enjoyed this movie more than i did the matrix reloaded! it had laughs, great action, great story, payed homage to past characters, and the ending was great. i was very impressed with this movie and the crain chase was better in my opinion than the freeway chase in the matrix. all in all out of a 10 i give this one a 10!!!! james who?

Omega_Prime
July 3rd, 2003, 10:13 AM
anyone who says diff. can talk to the hand! lol, omg i rolled on that one:laugh:

IamTylerDurden
July 3rd, 2003, 10:07 PM
Yea.. i def. dug it!... very very happy taht is turned out so well!

wookie
July 4th, 2003, 07:34 AM
Yes, this movie definately owned.
I am glad it turned out the way it did.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 5th, 2003, 09:59 AM
All he needed was a cold boot.. Cold boots fix just about everything.. hehe

Daedelus
July 5th, 2003, 01:36 PM
oh man i must be way off i thought it sort of sucked. the catch lines talk to the hand were oh my god funny. But a new john conner and no mom the only orig was arny that sucked. I did how ever like they quit pushing off judgment day and now maybe we will get to some good story line with some future fighting people vs terminators. All of the little nightmares and flashbacks future scenes are what makes the terminator movies for me. and i look forward to t-4 if ist a big war movie.

wookie
July 5th, 2003, 03:36 PM
i wanan be in that one, i wanna be in T4! lol

wait a tic, Terminator Mod for BF1942......... It can be done. hmmmmm

Omega_Prime
July 6th, 2003, 10:53 PM
in arnolds words... STOP WHINING!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 7th, 2003, 04:48 AM
This movie rocks...that's all I can say about that.

I don't think there is going to be another movie though. I know why everyone is saying there is going to be another one (one of Arnold's lines), but I think that is referring to something else he mentioned in the movie (trying not to give anything away). Just my thoughts.

Excellent movie though. Action...comedy...a great mix.

Omega_Prime
July 7th, 2003, 09:44 PM
no tech i think there will be a part 4, in a interview with e-holywood arnold said there are talks of part 4 in the works, i just hope they do it right like this one was done, im telling you guys this movie rocked!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==