PDA

View Full Version : You gotta be freaking kidding me!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 26th, 2003, 11:06 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,90479,00.html

I'm stunned.....What this breaks down to is all the priests get away with years and years of molestations. Not just priests, ANYONE who has committed a sex crime against a child and the report comes more than three years after the final act....TOO BAD, SO SAD.....You shoulda said something sooner.

Unf***en-believable. My partner and I are going crazy thinking about all the A-holes that are gonna walk out of prison now. We came up with AT LEAST 8 guys that we personaly put in prison that are gonna be going home now. Remember the guy who went to Mexico that I've been chasing since December?? Well, I FINALLY got the case done after MONTHS of surveilence, warrants, interviews, more interviews, and still more interviews. It's on my desk and ready to go to the court. I was gonna take it over this morning so I could get an extradition warrant since I finally found out where he was in Mexico. Well, all that work was for nothing. He's outside the statute of limitations.

GG NUBS!!!! I hope your kids never get molested and only come to grips with it years after the fact. Someone is gonna have to tell them, "I'm sorry, I can't help you because your dad voted down the one law that would let me help you."

Scott:mad:

cd
June 26th, 2003, 11:19 AM
:( Yea after reading that it's a bunch of bullsh*t.... However not that I have kids, but if I did, and one of them were molested, putting that sob in jail would be the only thing keeping me from killing him.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 26th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by -FA- Corbin
However not that I have kids, but if I did, and one of them were molested, putting that sob in jail would be the only thing keeping me from killing him.

That my friend, is one of the things you will see happening....mark my words. We are all in agreement about that up here.

Scott

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 26th, 2003, 11:35 AM
:stu Law or no Law i have to agree with you on that one....no offense bb..If i found out "after the fact" that this happedned to one of my daughters, i would take actions in my own hands whatever the consequences would be.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 26th, 2003, 11:54 AM
No offense??? WTH are talking about? I'd smoke someone who touched my daughters (or son)....balee dat. I have no empathy, let alone sympathy for molesters. The guy who went to Mexico on my is 63 with a heart condition. I figured if I couldn't arrest him, I'd turn up the heat and kill him with stress. Diffrent methods...same feeling of justice served.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 26th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Well, it is a shame that guilty people will go free, the basis of the case is a lot deeper than that. The main gist is that the Supreme Court has interpreted the state law as overstepping the bounds of the US Constitution by unfairly changing the statute of limitations. That being said, it is true? Probably not. In fact, a larger concern is that the Supreme Court is influencing the supervision of citizen's by their respective state, which is a clear violation of the Founding Father's inetentions. Bottom line is they shouldn't have overturned it. But, Cali will more than likely tweak the system a little better next time to produce a result that will up under such review again.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 26th, 2003, 12:35 PM
You are correct sir. The problem isn't tat they change the statute of limitations...we can do that whenever we want since statutes like that are STATE laws. The problem came with making it retroactive. You bet the state will lengthen or drop all together the statute of limitations on child sex crimes. Just sucks that all the guilty bastages in the past get off.

Scott

Jubae
June 26th, 2003, 12:45 PM
/me loads gun and gets into car

Beavis
June 26th, 2003, 12:50 PM
:stu :duals

wookie
June 26th, 2003, 02:07 PM
if i had children and something happened to them, and the ones who were responsible for it got off scott free, id most definately hunt them down and make the suffer.:shotgun :mp5: :sig:

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 26th, 2003, 02:46 PM
I'm notorious with disagreeing with everyone here, and even *I* think this is rediculous.

A crime is a crime, whether it occured 5 seconds, 5 hours, 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months, 5 years, or 5 decades ago. Justice should still be served.

cd
June 27th, 2003, 05:33 AM
amen

LA_MERC_Spark
June 27th, 2003, 11:36 AM
to pizzed to reply......

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==