PDA

View Full Version : ???help if u can

LA_MERC_Spark
June 13th, 2003, 02:48 AM
been lagging out ALL night.... WARNING connection problem..pops up in the top left then bam gone...so after about the tenth time, I decided maybe a reinstall procedure might do the trick...neg...it didn't go in...just impacted the surface....WTH????? Any ideas??
:mad: :confused:

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 13th, 2003, 05:03 AM
when mine starts doing that it is usually my internet connection....cox=bad.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 13th, 2003, 05:18 AM
Yeah...cox is the pits. If I could get DSL...which I can't, still...I would.

SnAkEbItE
June 13th, 2003, 08:36 AM
Well I have dsl and mine was doing the same thing last night so I think it might have been something with the whole net or possibly something with my route to the server.

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 13th, 2003, 08:39 AM
heck i dont know if mine has been doing it or not, been to sick to tell a difference

LA_MERC_Maverick
June 13th, 2003, 09:17 AM
Well, we all know about my particular issues with connection problems, lag, and net-send error packets...wait DOH!! ya'll are talking about broadband issues, not DIALUP...AHHH! Oh Well, hopefully I should get cable sometime at either the end of this month or next month....w00t!!

Oh, Spark, dont know what to tell you other than check your net settings and see if there are any probs.

LA_MERC_Spark
June 13th, 2003, 01:26 PM
yeah...I figure it's a cox issue...with the weather we've been having I've been having all kinds of power issues as well as issuse with cox...thing is that this type of problem has never occurred in the past so I wanted to be sure the prob wasn't on my end...stupid cox...btw thanks for the quick responses. ..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==