PDA

View Full Version : didnt really know where to post this

wookie
June 11th, 2003, 02:58 PM
just wanting to say that i wish to let it be known that i wish to try out for LA_MERc, i know ive tried many times before, but i feel that i have what it takes now.

i know its invite only, but i just had to say this.
btw, for those who didnt know, i am noxious.

Maximus
June 11th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Aren't you with IG? Or is that a different Nox? Were you with d3m|g0ds by chance at one time also?

SweetGirL
June 11th, 2003, 05:00 PM
hey wookie where in sdyney r u ... and what kind of ping do u get from there ???

Doh sammy logged me off again.

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 11th, 2003, 05:39 PM
hes not in sydney lol unless he movedhes in louisiana i think lol

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 11th, 2003, 05:40 PM
oh yeah nice avatar by the way corp lol or uber aussie i should say

SweetGirL
June 11th, 2003, 05:49 PM
heheheh yeah i keep on forgeting to check to see if i am logged in or not ... it's sweets fault lol...

wookie
June 12th, 2003, 10:03 AM
im really from Louisiana, i just put some odd palce for my location.
i was in IG, but from what i hear from snakebite, IG is no more. i used to be in DemiGods, but that also went the way of the dodo.(as snake would say)

ive been tryin to get into merc for the longest time, and ive been working on my attitude in game.

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 12th, 2003, 07:05 PM
yeah, i must say your attitude has improved. at least when i play with you. however, there is a freeze on right now and i think it will be on for a while longer but when the freeze is lifted, if you keep the good attitude and keep posting maybe something will, happen maybe not, we will see when the time comes.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==