PDA

View Full Version : Map Errors

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 5th, 2003, 09:42 PM
I thought I'd start a topic to report any errors anyone finds in the maps as they play so that the people who can fix them can be informed. :)

Anyway, today I found that on de_clan1_mill, the upper railing in that little room across the bridge from bombsite 2 has gone missing. Commence the milk carton campaign.

IamTylerDurden
June 5th, 2003, 11:08 PM
one of my pc's crashes when winternights is played.. well not a crash, but the screen goes black and stays that way.. all other maps are fine.. any ideas?

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 5th, 2003, 11:10 PM
I suggest removing cs_winternights from the rotation. I mean, seriously, WOULD YOU MISS IT? :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 6th, 2003, 07:13 AM
BAH! Also, I was DLing (fromt he server) Blackhawk down 2 last night. It DLed it once, then started DLing it again. I calmly told my computer, "Hey! Retard! You've already DLed this!" My computer then let me into the game. Seriously though, it tried to DL the blackhawk wad file twice. Just FYI.

Actually, that may not be a map problem. It could be my computer.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 6th, 2003, 07:13 AM
And we can't remove winternights...I would miss the Christmas tree. Fun times...happy times.

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 6th, 2003, 07:17 AM
oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree! neg on removal of winternights!

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 6th, 2003, 07:47 AM
Yea Josh, its not your computer it's just that winternights sucks so bad that it sucks you into a black hole. :p:

IamTylerDurden
June 6th, 2003, 08:34 AM
LMAO!

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 6th, 2003, 05:44 PM
I had the same problem with bhdv2. Downloaded several files twice. VERY annoying as it doesn't figure out it's already downloaded something until it's done.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==