PDA

View Full Version : Onji Saun

SnAkEbItE
May 17th, 2003, 01:51 PM
Hey listen working on my server getting it up to speed for the lan and when I upgraded to the new stats me vs. 2.7.1 it wouldn't work said my meta mod was to old vs. 1.13. So I went and got the new 1.16 and installed it then the server would not start up. I then went in and disabled the statsme, chicken, and admin mod. Server comes up runds fine. Re inabled the statsme all is go, put back chicken all is go. Then put in Admin and no go. I have the latest version that they have from thier site vs. 2.50.52 i have checked out their forums but they don't have anything on it that i could find could you offer up any suggestion's since merc server is running all these fine except I couldn't veriffy what version of meta mod your running.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
May 17th, 2003, 01:57 PM
We are running the lastest metamod which is 1.16

Sortie
May 17th, 2003, 03:22 PM
Snakebite, check out the online documentation about the configuration of the new Adminmod. Alot has changed, and the configuration is alot different.

That is if you had not already made the necessary changes.

http://www.adminmod.org/help/online/

Some of the biggest changes that need to be addressed first is that your plugins will now be in the /addons/adminmod/ folder. In that folder you have a config, dlls, and scripts folders.

You would remove all the admin mod commands from you server.cfg in your base cstrike directory and place them in the adminmod.cfg file in your /addons/adminmod/config folder (or modify the new one that came with the install, prolly easier to modify the new one). In your server.cfg (at the end) put:

exec "addons/adminmod/config/adminmod.cfg"

users.ini, maps.ini, and plugin.ini also go into your addons/adminmod/config folder.

All of you plugins go into your /addons/adminmod/scripts folder. You plugin.ini will be in your config directory and the load lines look like this: addons/adminmod/scripts/plugin_antiflood.amx

Hope this helped.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
May 17th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Snake.. If u need, u can message me and I'll give u a hand.

SnAkEbItE
May 17th, 2003, 05:29 PM
Ok working on it guy's I'll check it out more and get back with you.

SnAkEbItE
May 18th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Ok here's the deal when ever i try and add in admin mod it tells me that it's in compatiable with the newest version of meta mod that i'm running. say's that admin mod is to old any suggestion's?

Sortie
May 18th, 2003, 04:24 PM
Is this a linux or Win32 install ?

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
May 18th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Snake has a windows box..

Snake.. Did u try to just reinstall the lastest adminmod over itself? If not, I suggest that you do so. If you do, it will probably replace your metamod dll so you will have to copy the metamod dll version 1.16 back over after you reinstall adminmod. Then go back in and reconfigure the plugins.ini file in your metamod directory to include statsme and chickenmod. Also, make sure you have the lastest version of chickenmod because builds lower than build #12 do not work with the latest adminmod.

Sortie
May 18th, 2003, 08:09 PM
If you cant get it we can have it set up at the LAN in no time.

SnAkEbItE
May 18th, 2003, 08:32 PM
Well I downloaded the newest stand alone which is 4111 and I de-installed everything and re-installed everything but did not put in the newest stats me and just used a older version and for right now every thing is working so I'll keep u updated.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==